Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

• Members

I suspect that after international pressure and the news from Tehran that they consider this 'the end of the matter' (lying bastards), retribution will likely be surreptitious and carried out by Mossad.

They will pay a price. Whether the world gets to hear about it will be another story.

• Site Supporter

An interesting take on things I heard: Iran needed to make a show as their proxies have taken a bit of a battering. A show of strength and who's in charge.

Perhaps going for Iran directly wouldn’t be the best move, but to go for the supplies to the proxies. Maybe hit a ship or two carrying weapons to Yemen, or similar and try to divide the proxies from Iran.

On 17/04/2024 at 08:33, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps going for Iran directly wouldn’t be the best move, but to go for the supplies to the proxies. Maybe hit a ship or two carrying weapons to Yemen, or similar and try to divide the proxies from Iran.

Was this your idea or was it part of the 'interesting take on things' you heard ? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Nice to see Netanyahu has listened to advice from his allies. Why are we backing this lunatic? He is another Putin.

He’ll have phoned Putin on the Kremlin hotline said, “You reckon you’re a cunt? Strap yourself in and watch this!”

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Was this your idea or was it part of the 'interesting take on things' you heard ? 

What does it matter?

Hezbollah have an arsenal of 150,000 rockets.

They've been using them pretty much daily since October 8th.

Which in turn requires expensive air defence systems to be deployed frequently. 

Disruption of this supply line would be of benefit. 

I would sat it's not rocket science, but in reality it is.

I note that strikes also took place in Syria, so maybe supply routes are a target?

I note no regional debate on the subject, which is typical.

8 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Nice to see Netanyahu has listened to advice from his allies. Why are we backing this lunatic? He is another Putin.

He's an extremist prick. Even more worrying, there are some even more extreme people in his cabinet. Some of whom want to eradicate more and more Palestinians from their land. 

Beyond belief that folk try to defend them. 

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What does it matter?

Hezbollah have an arsenal of 150,000 rockets.

They've been using them pretty much daily since October 8th.

Which in turn requires expensive air defence systems to be deployed frequently. 

Disruption of this supply line would be of benefit. 

I would sat it's not rocket science, but in reality it is.

I note that strikes also took place in Syria, so maybe supply routes are a target?

I note no regional debate on the subject, which is typical.

So it was your idea then. 

Every diplomat and ally has been calling for calm and de-escalation.

Meanwhile you seem to think hitting Iran back is a good idea... 

Bonkers.  

Very clever by Israel to target a relatively minor target near to the iranian's nuclear facilities, Israel are basically saying, don't fook with us because we can hit anywhere we want to, while maybe not antagonising Iran too much. 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Blondi said:

Very clever by Israel to target a relatively minor target near to the iranian's nuclear facilities, Israel are basically saying, don't fook with us because we can hit anywhere we want to, while maybe not antagonising Iran too much. 

Also a means of testing out their air defenses just in case, and helping to plan a fuller attack if necessary. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

This will bring a cease fire. The absolute state of them. 

Flamethrowers........and then water cannons to put them out. And then cattle prods