Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gigs

L/H White

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@Not in Crawley meant to say Little Simz live was exceptional best act I’ve seen in years , she’s down in London tomorrow and Saturday if you’re at a loose end and not dying of plague. 

Alas, I'm not allowed out of the house until Christmas Eve now.

Yeah, I bet she was. Good to see someone when they are at the peak of what they do

• Members
2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Aye they might not be everyone's cup of tea but this is a forum that has grown men championing screamy, slashy music about abortions and slaying virgins! 

Not me sir, each to their own but if they were playing in the front street I’d close the blinds and take some oramorph

Have fun

Crawley is reet.

I'd rather time travel over the Atlantic to 70's America - get drafted to fight in Vietnam, be forced to commit atrocities, captured by the Viet Minh and bummed against my will - rescued by Rambo but develop a heroin habit ending in my demise after a hot dose given by a dealer I owed $300.

I didn't even get a full honours military funeral because of my drug habits.

And my sister (aspirins/ironing board) thought it'd be amusing to play Shed 7 on a Bluetooth speaker as I was lowered into my grave.

35 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Aye they might not be everyone's cup of tea but this is a forum that has grown men championing screamy, slashy music about abortions and slaying virgins! 

Slaying Virgins? Don't remember that and I'm an aficionado of thrash and death metal 1984-1993.

And 'Bodies' by The Sex Pistols is quality.

13 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I went watching Aerosmith under duress once so imagine my horror when Shed Seven walked out as support.

Still shudder thinking about it.

Aerosmith are a brilliant live band . Seen them at Download twice .

But no way was I shelling out over £100 for the arena  .

Out of interest when was the Shed Seven gig ? ( asking for a friend)