Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Having a rant thread

Rudy

• Members

Yeah cyclists for me as well. Especially the lance armstrong wannabes 

Skin tight shorts Oakley glasses, you look like twats lads and you ain’t winning the tour d’france

Bring on the dark cold icy weather and we won’t see the bellends taking up a lane of traffic because they can’t stay in their lane

Wankers, the lot of them.

46 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Cycle lanes are poorly maintained and full of shite and glass half of the time. No fucker wants to cycle in them when they are like that.

Put some rough terrain tyres on and stop pretending you're doing the Tour de France in your disco pants.

They come through my village on Sunday morning shouting and chucking plastic bottles away.

Cunts.

PS... don't take it personal this is a rant thread and I'm sure your a nice guy (if a bit deluded) 🙂

1 minute ago, Zico said:

Anyone who treats self service check outs like a mystery game on the crystal maze

Rant...  That supercilious computer generated woman's voice who bosses you at those things. No self respecting bloke would put up with that, I'd prefer Ozzy Osbourne telling me to put your box of tea bags through the scanner, you daft old cunt

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

People who push animal rights in your face every fucking day across social media and in real life yet they eat meat, ride horses, and keep pets.

Folk who claim to be semi vegetarian because they don't eat red meat but still eat chicken, and probably fish 

No 

If you have a Sunday roast with chicken you're in no way vegetarian  

In the same way steak and chips isn't semi vegetarian

Fuck off

1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Wimmin. Sorry but it’s always wimmin. Slowly pack your bag at check out in Aldi then spend ages rooting around for your purse. “Ooh I can never find it. It’s always the same isn’t it” 

It's the fucking excuse that gets me. "Oh I can find the 15p if it saves you time" (having given a fiver for a £4.15 bill) but then spend half a fucking hour digging it out.

Fucking coffee. Work's shop I just want to buy my butty, but have to wait 10 minutes while some twat orders a couple of weird sounding things (that are probably all the fucking same in reality) and spends ages deciding on whether they want fucking chocolate spread on it or summat, whatever the fuck it is they do. Cunts. If we killed all coffee drinkers, this country could be great again.

People who have to park as close to the entrance of wherever as possible come what may. Not talking about anyone with disability issues, but people who just cannot countenance an extra 10 yard walk. See them at a conference venue at work - top range car, so no nobody in their right mind would want to risk doing anything to it, but they'll fly past half a dozen rows of empty spaces  just to be close to the reception - and then spend 10x the time it would have taken to walk from one of spaces carefully backing their expensive car into the one tight space that's left. Fucking daft cunts.

Whistlers. Fuck off. Why do you think I want to hear your out-of-pitch attempt of summat you'd hear from an ice cream van?

• Members
Just now, Zico said:

Folk who claim to be semi vegetarian because they don't eat red meat but still eat chicken, and probably fish 

No 

If you have a Sunday roast with chicken you're in no way vegetarian  

In the same way steak and chips isn't semi vegetarian

Fuck off

That fucks me off

Girl at work said to Me are you vegetarian? Yeah I am

Do you eat chicken?

No

do you eat fish?

No you thick twat

23 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Put some rough terrain tyres on and stop pretending you're doing the Tour de France in your disco pants.

They come through my village on Sunday morning shouting and chucking plastic bottles away.

Cunts.

PS... don't take it personal this is a rant thread and I'm sure your a nice guy (if a bit deluded) 🙂

Nowt taken personal at all.

We don't have cycle lanes where I live but I know why no feckers uses them

Also I don't know one cyclist who chucks bottles away. Cyclists must be loaded where you live.

• Site Supporter

Petrol stations that sell duck eggs, white wine, Belgian chocolate  and  waffles but don’t sell fan belts, oil and coolants and the like. 
 People that fill up at these stations then leave their  car there and spend another half hour inside browsing and shopping . 

• Members
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Wimmin. Sorry but it’s always wimmin. Slowly pack your bag at check out in Aldi then spend ages rooting around for your purse. “Ooh I can never find it. It’s always the same isn’t it” 

Excuse me. I know the rules at aldi. Throw it all in your trolley as quickly as possible then contact less. Off I go enjoying my norpak, groovy biscuits and scuba diving gear 👍

1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

OMG, you would hate it if you seen my mother shopping in a supermarket, very rarely see her but if i visit i feel i need to take her shopping.

Its annoying and embarrassing for me so it must be infuriating for the general public.

And the worst thing os she absolutely has to ask a question that doesn't need asking to the kind of people that don't give a flying fuck, for example: if there was a big sign up in a shop saying "We are closed on bank holiday Monday" she would say to a work experience kid " oh, are you open on bank holiday Monday?" She can't help it, if there was a row of broken trollies that were taped up as obviously broken she would try to use one. If she went in a restaurant or cafe and the was a big sing up telling you the soup of the day and even the waitress tells you the soup of the day twice, she would say " what is the soup of the day?", She doesn't even like soup.

She can't help it man. Arrrhhhh.

Sounds just like my Mrs.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

Excuse me. I know the rules at aldi. Throw it all in your trolley as quickly as possible then contact less. Off I go enjoying my norpak, groovy biscuits and scuba diving gear 👍

'Ferocious’ speed of Aldi checkout leaves shopper ‘shaking and crying

https://www.indy100.com/viral/aldi-checkout-speed-shopper-crying-b1902607

Insta fucking gram. 

My life revolves around doing expensive and shit stuff because it'll look good on fucking Instagram. 

Daughters christening tomorrow. "can we hire a bouncy castle for the kids". Yeah no worries love.. Thinking its probably less than a ton. Worth it to keep the kids happy. 

No. 

It's gotta be white because it'll look better on Instagram. £400.

Four hundred fucking pounds to hire a fucking bouncy castle. 

• Members
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Insta fucking gram. 

My life revolves around doing expensive and shit stuff because it'll look good on fucking Instagram. 

Daughters christening tomorrow. "can we hire a bouncy castle for the kids". Yeah no worries love.. Thinking its probably less than a ton. Worth it to keep the kids happy. 

No. 

Racist

25 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Whistlers. Fuck off. Why do you think I want to hear your out-of-pitch attempt of summat you'd hear from an ice cream van?

Those bastards who write ear worm pop songs that I can't get out of my head and make me whistle

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Insta fucking gram. 

No. 

Be thankful she's not made you get any fire breathers or jugglers, cunts to the last man them circus performers.

Edited by ErnestTurnip