Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Having a rant thread

Rudy

4 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

I also hate people who have no awareness around them. Stop dead infront of you. Leave their trollies in the middle of the aisle and block it. Usually pensioners on a weekend. 

Stand at the start of escalators looking at it for 5 minutes before getting on, then when they step off, stop immediately looking around the floor while everyone behind them piles into each other like a set of falling dominoes. 

Lazy bastard neighbours that can't be arsed to cut their grass. It's not hard. And stop leaving random shite in your front gardens! Next door to me has a commode chair and a zimmer frame that I'm guessing is waiting to be picked up... it's been there about 2 fucking weeks.

Dog shit on pavements... pick it the fuck up and bin it.

Talking of bins. One down the street from me has been taken away because some bastard stupid neighbour has been using it for their general waste. Filling it up causing it overflow or leaving rubbish by the side of it. Nobody can use it now because of that one selfish cunt.

Queuing in shops. I always seem to pick that one till where the person infront is tacking an age, gasing to the till assistant, funking about trying to pay, forgotten something and goes back to get it or has picked up damaged goods that need replacing or won't funking scan. 

Cyclists.

Not complaining if you're unhappy.

Wife tried a new more local hairdresser today, paid a fortune and has not got what she wanted. Why didn't she just tell them "That's shit, I'm not paying you until you do what I asked you to do" instead of coming home and taking it out on me?

14 minutes ago, Zico said:

worse still with a fag in mouth or behind ear

Smokers 

It's 2021. Give it a fucking rest. You stink and you look like a tramp. 

Edit - especially if you smoke roll ups. Fucking hell. 

Edited by stevieb

Trust Pilot

I brought a couple of fancy radiators on line for home, usual crappy courier but I got them undamged.

Bombarded by "rate our service" emails and texts... usually ignore them but after the twenty dozenth I thought, okay I'll rate you, 2 stars was all I thought they deserved. "Thank you for your first Trust Piolt rating blah blah" and thought no more of it. Then I get phone calls asking me to review my rating... told the cheeky cunts where to go

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Stand at the start of escalators looking at it for 5 minutes before getting on, then when they step off, stop immediately looking around the floor while everyone behind them piles into each other like a set of falling dominoes. 

When this happens, keep your eye on your bag/purse/wallet, etc. It’s a favoured ploy of the Eastern European pickpocket.

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Folk who start queuing at the gate straight away. You're all getting on you knobs. 

Unless you’re flying internally in USA. They oversell the seats and bank on a percentage of no-shows. There’s some serious air miles to be had if you volunteer to take the next flight.

• Members
14 minutes ago, MickyD said:

When this happens, keep your eye on your bag/purse/wallet, etc. It’s a favoured ploy of the Eastern European pickpocket.

Unless you’re flying internally in USA. They oversell the seats and bank on a percentage of no-shows. There’s some serious air miles to be had if you volunteer to take the next flight.

I was a check in agent at Manchester before getting into nursing. Was my biggest pet hate. 

4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Wimmin. Sorry but it’s always wimmin. Slowly pack your bag at check out in Aldi then spend ages rooting around for your purse. “Ooh I can never find it. It’s always the same isn’t it” 

Wimmin. Who if you have 4 hours to get ready will take 4 hours 15 mins. If you have half an hour to get ready they'll take 45 mins. 

They always look the fucking same too. 

It's not just getting ready it's packing for shit too. Holidays, camping, days out always without fail take the maximum amount of time to pack exactly the same shit. 

3 hours ago, Dimron said:

Cyclists who don't use the cycle lanes we've paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for.

If i drive my car in the wrong place I expect a fixed penalty, should be the same for them

Cycle lanes are poorly maintained and full of shite and glass half of the time. No fucker wants to cycle in them when they are like that.

8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Black fish is one of the best documentaries around.

I know, sickening.

I thought a fair percentage of that documentary was proved to be misleading bollox?

I enjoyed Sea World fwiw.

Mind you, i quite enjoyed Blackfish.

Also enjoyed “The truth about Blackfish”

I enjoy stuff i do.

20 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Wimmin. Sorry but it’s always wimmin. Slowly pack your bag at check out in Aldi then spend ages rooting around for your purse. “Ooh I can never find it. It’s always the same isn’t it” 

OMG, you would hate it if you seen my mother shopping in a supermarket, very rarely see her but if i visit i feel i need to take her shopping.

Its annoying and embarrassing for me so it must be infuriating for the general public.

And the worst thing os she absolutely has to ask a question that doesn't need asking to the kind of people that don't give a flying fuck, for example: if there was a big sign up in a shop saying "We are closed on bank holiday Monday" she would say to a work experience kid " oh, are you open on bank holiday Monday?" She can't help it, if there was a row of broken trollies that were taped up as obviously broken she would try to use one. If she went in a restaurant or cafe and the was a big sing up telling you the soup of the day and even the waitress tells you the soup of the day twice, she would say " what is the soup of the day?", She doesn't even like soup.

She can't help it man. Arrrhhhh.