Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Time Of The Month?

MancWanderer

11 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Have the WWays hormones collectively synchronised recently? Seems it’s booting off on every thread

Calm down ladies. We battered Ipswich yesterday and sit 3rd in the league

Life couldn’t be better yet still folk want to cuntify each other 

Bafffles me sometimes this place

I'm beyond baffled, it's pissing me right off.

Virtualy every thread descends into arguments and some of the posts are borderline abusive.

Probably time I knocked it on the head.

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Virtualy every thread descends into arguments and some of the posts are borderline abusive.

Just boring. It's good to have a discussion and not agree, it's the trying to be funny and not that makes my teeth itch.

9 minutes ago, Carlos said:

This is why I think the forum is past its best before date. A load of old blokes bickering because they have nothing better to do. Tedious.

I don't think that's just this forum. I think it's common to pretty much every internet forum to one degree or another. The ones I've seen anyway.

Actually maybe it's my fault! 😁

• Members
44 minutes ago, Traf said:

There’s bickering and then there’s name calling then there’s wishing and threatening violence. Supposed to be pub chat with the odd pair of tits thrown in 

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Just boring. It's good to have a discussion and not agree, it's the trying to be funny and not that makes my teeth itch.

I'll quit trying to be 'funny' in future...

I'll stick to contributing to the riveting style of topics this site was founded on like; increases in N.I. Contributions, What some sick cunt has done to a kid and what method to lynch them, spending £80 to see a tribute band of their own band, Formula One, Boxsets, Parking Fines and Donald Trump...

I know my place.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'll quit trying to be 'funny' in future...

I'll stick to contributing to the riveting style of topics this site was founded on like; increases in N.I. Contributions, What some sick cunt has done to a kid and what method to lynch them, spending £80 to see a tribute band of their own band, Formula One, Boxsets, Parking Fines and Donald Trump...

I know my place.

Wasn't aimed at you, blimey. If you don't like.some of the threads though, ignore them. Having a snide pop is a bit of a dick move.

All that happens on here is what happens in pubs up and down the country when you have a group of mates who have differing views on a range of topics. 

Imagine how shit the world would be if we all agreed on everything. 

Now stop being a massive fanny, if you don’t like it go and find a safe space. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

All that happens on here is what happens in pubs up and down the country when you have a group of mates who have differing views on a range of topics. 

❤️
fuckin bang on.

I’ll start a crochet and knitting thread for the snowflakes

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

This is why I think the forum is past its best before date. A load of old blokes bickering because they have nothing better to do. Tedious.

I've gone on record pleading with folk to let Brexit/Politics, Tommeh, BLM etc. threads drop off the front page never to return...

I always thought Miami was a chief culprit in keeping these kettles boiling but he's been AWOL almost two months, so I apologise.

I think a lot of potential new blood are just too thin-skinned and that's the problem.

They think 'sod this' during their 'hazing' period and bugger off.

It's far from its 'Best Before' Imo.

During the downtime did no-one else check out the 'opposition'?

Christ on a bike - it was like they were a different species.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, royal white said:

White love. Com

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Traf said:

But we've increased the moderator numbers by one. Things should be getting better. 

Problem is, if the moderators started editing irrelevant shite it’d become a full time job because there really is a lot of shite.