Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Look a likes

bolton_blondie

Years ago in Cancun sat round one of those Teppanyaki Japanese things this bloke was staring at me and approached me. Apologised profusely for intruding on me and Mrs Manc’s evening but as he was a massive Palace fan would I mind having a photo with him. After a quick chat he was on his way. Mrs Manc (not a fucking clue about football but excited that she may have been considered as a WAG) asked me who he thought I was. After I showed her a photo of Iain Dowie she was on a murderous rampage trying to find and kill the cunt

• Site Supporter

My grandma always used to tell me I was the spitting image of some bloke off "CSI : Crime Scene Investigation" and she only watched it for that reason. I've never seen it, so no idea who she was on about. Wish she was still around so I could ask her.

• Members
7 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Years ago in Cancun sat round one of those Teppanyaki Japanese things this bloke was staring at me and approached me. Apologised profusely for intruding on me and Mrs Manc’s evening but as he was a massive Palace fan would I mind having a photo with him. After a quick chat he was on his way. Mrs Manc (not a fucking clue about football but excited that she may have been considered as a WAG) asked me who he thought I was. After I showed her a photo of Iain Dowie she was on a murderous rampage trying to find and kill the cunt

Fuck thats worse 😂

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

My grandma always used to tell me I was the spitting image of some bloke off "CSI : Crime Scene Investigation" and she only watched it for that reason. I've never seen it, so no idea who she was on about. Wish she was still around so I could ask her.

Perhaps she meant yon man out of NYPD Blue? Caruso? He was also in Hill Street Blues as the least convincing gang leader ever.

It's a fucker when someone pegs it and there's unresolved issues - I'd love to ask my dad "why did you smash a venthole in the wastepipe?" or my mum "Did I really come in drunk as a teenager, skin up in front of you, then you had your first tokes on a spliff ever in your mid-fifties?"

(I'm pretty sure that actually happened ^ - some time later when my mam died I wanted to source some E's to 'cheer up' my dad, aged 68. My friends dissuaded me from the idea - I was not of sound mind at the time I hatched this plan).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Robbie Fowler, Dave Grohl, Everyone of the Bee Gees, Noel Edmunds....every ugly fucker known to man basically.

Thom Yorke. 

I’ve had some bloke off emmerdale but I think that is just how I have my hair sometimes and he’s a darkie.
That fella off that period drama that all the women were banging on about no idea of the name of the show though. Again similar hair and he’s black. 

David Trezeguet when I had a skin head. Again hair and black. 

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Eddie Cahill.