Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Seeing fellow Wanderers abroad

Rudy

3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That goes into a whole new world of noncery and weirdness, just like those who think wearing shiny Moncler puffa jackets and spazzy Balenciaga trainers make them look like a "top boy" 

You wont be laughing when we are both on a day out and Im the only one with correct attire to carry out some emergency spot welding. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

You wont be laughing when we are both on a day out and Im the only one with correct attire to carry out some emergency spot welding. 

Shit,  i always thought the goggles were in case of a nuclear attack. 

Edited by MickyD

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I couldn’t care less what someone else is wearing. Home, abroad or at the football match. It’d be good to see more shirts at a match though. Better than George from Asda.

Borussia Dortmund.

0AFF12EC-4C1C-48BC-9D15-8A48A47D94EB.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.40d236f78fa6dc0abbdd33c74c827b65.jpeg

• Members
57 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I couldn’t care less what someone else is wearing. Home, abroad or at the football match. It’d be good to see more shirts at a match though. Better than George from Asda.

Borussia Dortmund.

0AFF12EC-4C1C-48BC-9D15-8A48A47D94EB.jpeg

Must be the nonce wing. Fancy wearing your club shirt to watch your club. Madness

Back to the thread heading. Following England cricket abroad, you see lots of Bolton fans. Some in shirts, some with flags. I’ve had some great days/nights with great Bolton folk who I’d never have met if it hadn’t been for their colours. 
Terry Wogan once said,

”Wherever you go in the world, you always meet someone from Bolton”

Its nothing to be ashamed of.

Edited by BobyBrno

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Must be the nonce wing. Fancy wearing your club shirt to watch your club. Madness

I see loads on the tube going to matches.

Spurs fan on Sunday had shirt, a chain with the Cockerell on and a Spurs cap.

I've always put it down to the fact they ate mixing with loads of other fans from different clubs in London and also, they almost certainly live in Kent.

1 hour ago, tomski said:

I wouldn’t say he was bullied. A word to easy to band about now imo. He left of his own accord I thought?

He did leave of his own. I was being facetious.  

and agree it’s far too easily banded about. Some should take heed. But end of the day the bullshit is harmless. Apparently 

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

My missus has just got a job as a nuclear physicist btw and I’ve alligators for  at the bottom of the garden being delivered next week for my return from holiday on Neptune. 

No way you have a Mrs :D

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

travel agents don't tailor make packages.

Some of us do. 😉

But yes, if you're one of 300 people on a flight from Manchester to Alicante (for example), there's a good chance there'll be others from Bolton on the plane and a very good chance the majority of the passengers wil end up in Benidorm at some point, increasing the chances of bumping into a fellow Boltonian.

18 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Did he flounce out WW style? What was it all over?

He accused Rudy of making stuff up. Then kept bringing it up every time hed had a beer at the match.

He got pulled up on it from a couple saying he was being a bit over the top and had made his point. 

Someone said the word bullying.

He didnt like it and left.