Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Masters

Rudy

25 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Oh, I forgot about all the domestic places of 'worship' that swerve Council Tax. 🙄

believe it or not, I was speaking to somebody the other week, who trotted that line out, he was most put out when I told him it was utter bollocks, and there aren't "loads of gaffs" doing this, apparently I was the one in the wrong, as it's common knowledge 🙄

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

believe it or not, I was speaking to somebody the other week, who trotted that line out, he was most put out when I told him it was utter bollocks, and there aren't "loads of gaffs" doing this, apparently I was the one in the wrong, as it's common knowledge 🙄

It is common knowledge - amongst idiots who mash their clumsy paws to post on social media. I know it's bollocks as I applied to have my house exempt, in a Joey Boswell style, claiming it was a Satanic Palo Mayombe Worship temple and they told me to fuck off.

• Site Supporter

I've registered my place in Horwich as a place of pagan worship.

I proved my viking roots and now, instead of paying council tax, I just have to sacrifice a peasant up at the Pike every time there's a full moon.

There's no shortage of victims to be found down in the grimier BL postcodes. There's hundreds of them just sat on benches, their tongues wedged in the necks of 3Litre bottles of Frosty Jack, desperately trying to lick every last drop of ethanol from the rim.

Their blood is kept and used as accelerant for our wood burners. It's 90% cheap alcohol so works a treat.

• Members

I registered my gaff as a place of worship for the Rastafari movement : Jah the hiii power: road to Zion

Apparently Weed emitting from a window and my grandma once being a lover of Haile Selassie doesn’t qualify me.

Fuckin bullshit

On 08/04/2022 at 14:21, Spider said:

I've registered my place in Horwich as a place of pagan worship.

I proved my viking roots and now, instead of paying council tax, I just have to sacrifice a peasant up at the Pike every time there's a full moon.

There's no shortage of victims to be found down in the grimier BL postcodes. There's hundreds of them just sat on benches, their tongues wedged in the necks of 3Litre bottles of Frosty Jack, desperately trying to lick every last drop of ethanol from the rim.

Their blood is kept and used as accelerant for our wood burners. It's 90% cheap alcohol so works a treat.

On 08/04/2022 at 14:31, Rudy said:

I registered my gaff as a place of worship for the Rastafari movement : Jah the hiii power: road to Zion

Apparently Weed emitting from a window and my grandma once being a lover of Haile Selassie doesn’t qualify me.

Fuckin bullshit

On 08/04/2022 at 13:38, Youri McAnespie said:

It is common knowledge - amongst idiots who mash their clumsy paws to post on social media. I know it's bollocks as I applied to have my house exempt, in a Joey Boswell style, claiming it was a Satanic Palo Mayombe Worship temple and they told me to fuck off.

It seems no one in BL6 pays council tax. 

Council tax is for dope shooters!

• Site Supporter

Fuckin shite end to the tournament when some cunt who looks 20 years older than he is just pisses it.

That silly bogan cunt Smith could have made this decent, but played like a turd on 12.

3 hours ago, Blondi said:

Normally I'd stay up and watch the final day until the end, I fooked off to bed about 10.30, what a snooze fest.

I only switched it on at half 10 on the last night. 

Saw some highlights the night before. 

Must admit as a twice a year golf fan if some 45 year old looking world number one is going to win it every year it can get into the bin for me. 

I want some piss can old timer to come out of nowhere and win it... Youri.. Dig out your clubs pal. Its either you or Tiger. 

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

I only switched it on at half 10 on the last night. 

Saw some highlights the night before. 

Must admit as a twice a year golf fan if some 45 year old looking world number one is going to win it every year it can get into the bin for me. 

I want some piss can old timer to come out of nowhere and win it... Youri.. Dig out your clubs pal. Its either you or Tiger. 

I'm 45 in May, I bet I look fitter and as young as you. No kids nor nagging spouse and I like my job, y'see.

I gave my clubs to The Bolton Hospice shop, along with the bag and about 50 unused balls - as they fenced off Mount field and I was getting too old to trespass on the golf course.