what I find odd is locals turned up to his funeral dressed as Jimmy Saville

if they didn't already, I bet they feel like right dicks now

There was a lad in ikon around 2007/2008 fancy dress as Jimmy Savile

There must be a picture out there ready to ruin his career 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

There was a lad in ikon around 2007/2008 fancy dress as Jimmy Savile

There must be a picture out there ready to ruin his career 

The details didn't really come out till after his death, so no issue there.. 

Dragging up historical events to ruin someone's career is a c@@ts trick, short memories some Bolton fans..

• Members
24 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

The details didn't really come out till after his death, so no issue there.. 

Dragging up historical events to ruin someone's career is a c@@ts trick, short memories some Bolton fans..

Woah woah I didn’t say I was going to or anyone should. 
Nor do I think you should ever get in trouble for something like that 

Was it you? 😂

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter

Listed one of the highlights of his Wrestling career as "having his nuts kicked so hard that he had to go to Salford Royal and have a "most attractive lady doctor" coax them back down.. whom he then took for dinner"

Not really an image you want in your head

• Members
2 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Always freaked me out as a kid. Used to watch Jim'll fix it as a kid and always thought him very odd.. 

My primary school had an entire wall for jim’ll fix it

Covered in letters all the hopeful kids wrote to him to try and get on the show in the middle of it was a full cut out of him and above it said “Please Jim fix it for me” 

Had to walk past it every time to go to the hall. Scared the life out of me. And they never got on the show 

Bet they don’t have it up anymore 😂

My Mum's family used to live in a place called Barton-on-Sea on the South coast. 

Probably about 30 years ago - maybe even longer. Jimmy Savile was living there at the same time. 

There was a pub called the Ventana down the front and my Auntie was just about old enough to get away going in there - she was probably 17. Jimmy Savile used to drink in there so obviously as a young kid I was proper excited because I knew him off the telly. 

I remember asking my auntie about him and she pulled her face and said something along the lines of 'he's a disgusting old pervert and he's always after the younger girls that go in'. I'm sure something happened with her but never asked her about it since......

• Members
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

My Mum's family used to live in a place called Barton-on-Sea on the South coast. 

Probably about 30 years ago - maybe even longer. Jimmy Savile was living there at the same time. 

There was a pub called the Ventana down the front and my Auntie was just about old enough to get away going in there - she was probably 17. Jimmy Savile used to drink in there so obviously as a young kid I was proper excited because I knew him off the telly. 

I remember asking my auntie about him and she pulled her face and said something along the lines of 'he's a disgusting old pervert and he's always after the younger girls that go in'. I'm sure something happened with her but never asked her about it since......

Did she get a medal?

I watched it over the weekend and I know documentaries are usually skewed more to one side of the story than the other but fuck me, in some of those interview snippets, he was basically telling us all he was a bad 'un but nobody really took him on and just laughed stuff off. It's absolutely crackers that it was covered up for so long