Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Quit My Job

Krimzon

Some of you know me some of you dont....

for the past 5 years ive worked in a forensic Psyche ward on the sex offenders unit ...with the exception that for a few months I went back into ICU  to help out in the pandemic.

Today i walked out after a patient got in my face and fronted me up . I told him to fuck off out my face or i would end him. Unfortunately I did it in front of everyone and was on camera . 

Jump before I was pushed . Anyway , Ill now go back to my day job of buying and selling "collectables" mainly comics , so If anyone is selling , Im buying. 
Not sure I can give my phone number or email on here but message me . I am mobile all over the north and attend the cons regularly .

Cheers,

Waddy 

36 minutes ago, waddy256 said:

for the past 5 years ive worked in a forensic Psyche ward on the sex offenders unit ...with the exception that for a few months I went back into ICU  to help out in the pandemic.

Today i walked out after a patient got in my face and fronted me up . I told him to fuck off out my face or i would end him. Unfortunately I did it in front of everyone and was on camera . 

Jump before I was pushed . Anyway , Ill now go back to my day job of buying and selling "collectables" mainly comics , so If anyone is selling , Im buying. 
Not sure I can give my phone number or email on here but message me . I am mobile all over the north and attend the cons regularly .

Cheers,

Waddy 

Got nowt to sell you mate but well done for protecting yourself. I can only imagine the shite you get from the general public and the people you're trying to help and rehabilitate. Good luck 👍🏻 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Not sure why to say here. I’ll go with well done (for knocking the cunt out) and good luck with the selling .

3 hours ago, waddy256 said:

Jump before I was pushed 

Cheers,

Waddy 

Spare of the moment reaction to defend yourself by being assertive with words.  No punches were needed, you protected your well-being without bodily contact after having your safety bubble intruded.  Very well done I'd say, incident finished instantly.

Fair play. Would I be correct in assuming you'd had enough anyway and going back to face the music was never a realistic option for you?

I've only done it once, without having anything else to go to, and it felt great. Until panic set in a few days later! 

9 hours ago, waddy256 said:

Cheers,

Waddy 

I couldn't do that job for 5 years, good on you for sticking it out so long and hats off to everyone who has to take that shit as part of their work.

10 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Spare of the moment reaction to defend yourself by being assertive with words.  No punches were needed, you protected your well-being without bodily contact after having your safety bubble intruded.  Very well done I'd say, incident finished instantly.

My bad I misread and thought he had carried out his threat! 

FFS waddy you big fanny 😂 

Seriously good luck in your new work 

17 hours ago, waddy256 said:

Cheers,

Waddy 

now the dust has settled a bit is it worth going in to see what the state of play is?   I've had a think about this and I'd want to know where I stand if I was you, it wouldn't be healthy for the place if everytime this happened folk walked.  I think you restrained yourself superbly, the dirty bastard probably needed to know that folk can't be abused or walked over for his pleasure

On 11/04/2022 at 23:57, waddy256 said:

Cheers,

Waddy 

Might as well have nailed him. In for a penny….

Might as well be hung for a 

Edited by boltondiver

On 11/04/2022 at 23:57, waddy256 said:

Cheers,

Waddy 

Good luck mate, if you have burnt your bridges, at least you'll be able to get to more matches now.

ps i've got a load of old " Private Eyes " that are clogging my house up might be collectable !!

Claim you've just come out as being gay and your family have disowned you, hence your erratic behaviour - human resources would shit their pants, if there's no audio recordings say the rapist made homophobic comnents toward you.

I used to steal comics; 2000ad, Slaine, Nemesis etc. from MarshallShop on Newport Street when I was about 12, Dunno where they are though my late mam probably binned them (when she was alive, not her ghost) she had form for binning my belongings on bin day too. Under the guise of 'tidying up' when it was actually  pure menopausal spite.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

34 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And wear a single pink clip-on earring at your hearing.

And a pink shirt, and lipstick - like Quentin Crisp.

And cross your legs in an effete manner when you sit down.

Just wearing one of those Sheffield Wednesday pink, away shirts should do the trick.

I didn't see many of their fans wearing them & i can't see many of them turning up for work at the steelworks blast furnace iron smelting plant wearing one.   

9 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Just wearing one of those Sheffield Wednesday pink, away shirts should do the trick.

I didn't see many of their fans wearing them & i can't see many of them turning up for work at the steelworks blast furnace iron smelting plant wearing one.   

That just reminded me of this

• 2 months later...