Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

This has to be bollocks, well 50k salary says its is.

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=128706

He still has a year left on his West Ham contract, if they're willing to pay it up, then you never know what might happen

I would have thought a one year loan deal with them paying the majority of his wages would be the only realistic way that we would see him back

He still has a year left on his West Ham contract, if they're willing to pay it up, then you never know what might happen

I would have thought a one year loan deal with them paying the majority of his wages would be the only realistic way that we would see him back

Oh pretty please

Guest Blixa

Initial talks:

"So realistically, how much do you want?"

"*whispers figure into Gartside's ear*"

"Is that a week, a month of a year? If it's the first one, good luck and we'll see you in a couple of years."

We need a leader and in this division he would still be a very good player to have he is probably thinking where his future lies. He won't play that much at West Ham this season so he either sits on his contract or tells them he wants football for a good few more years. If he wants football at some stage he's going to have to take the hit of a big drop in his salary, coming back where he is loved by most must surely be a decent option

I only want to hear from WHU season ticket holders

I've got a mate who is a WHU ST holder, I've not spoken to him yet.......but he really dislikes Kevin Nolan, in fact I would go as far as to say that he hates him. SO no doubt he'll be hoping there is some truth in it

I've got a mate who is a WHU ST holder, I've not spoken to him yet.......but he really dislikes Kevin Nolan, in fact I would go as far as to say that he hates him. SO no doubt he'll be hoping there is some truth in it

Just been on their forum, i thought they all hated him, but turns out they all love him. Think its the right time to leave but noo  one really has a bad word to say about him. 

Come home Kev :D

I'll say this much - somebody is trying to raise our interest in the upcoming season. There's precious little interest with the current squad.

But it's July 1st on Wednesday. I think I can hear the rustle of contracts, the creaking of PG's safe, already.

I'll reserve judgement till next week.