Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Life Hacks..

Dan.m

Life hacks are shit, like that one about sharpening a disposable razor on a pair of jeans, WTF ? i'm not stranded on a desert island, there's a tesco 200 yards down the road.

Drinking your own piss reduces the need to buy expensive bottled water, just make sure there's a hospital nearby when you develop uraemia and your health insurance is current.

Cutting your eyes out reduces daily calorie intake requirments.

"life hacks" are another one of those modern things that the world wouldn't know we are missing if it suddenly disappeared, much like "social media commentator" "reality television star" and "you tube blogger". 

• Moderators

Also - blogs.......

I was in Manc on Friday and it was going mental, someone "famous" was doing a meet on Piccadilly, fucking hundreds of people going mental. Turns out they were a Youtube vlogge!?! I managed to tell some woman I'd never heard of them, and it turns out it was his mum. So I win.

• Site Supporter

DanTDM

That's the new world, ladies and gents.

A 20 year old pimple with a voice that could drive Ghandi to a spree of murdering.

Kids - and I mean ALL of them - love watching this bedroom-bound greaseball playing minecraft (and presumably other games, I don't care) on their iPads. This basically means that the next generation have reached such dizzying levels of laziness that they can't even be arsed to play their own video games, preferring instead to gawp at DanTwatVoice as he fingers his joystick.

I don't like it because

A) I don't understand it

B) I don't get to do it

and

3) I never thought of it

There are hundreds of the fuckers....., my 12 year old daughter doesnt watch tv, she is constantly watching zoella making cakes or putting make up on, or some couple called Saccone Jolys get their kids ready for a day out......and these get hits in the tens of millions. I try to be as modern as i can, but it just baffles me, folk putting the minutiae of their lives on line and kids are hooked on it. 

Edited by Con

There are hundreds of the fuckers....., my 12 year old daughter doesnt watch tv, she is constantly watching zoella making cakes or putting make up on, or some couple called Saccone Jolys get their kids ready for a day out......and these get hits in the tens of millions. I try to be as modern as i can, but it just baffles me, folk putting the minutiae of their lives on line and kids are hooked on it. 

These people make six figure salaries off of this kind of stuff.

I don't understand it, but you have to respect it.