Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burton Albion 2-0 Wanderers

burnden

• Site Supporter

yes i will cut my blue peter badge in half and get phil to present it to you at the end of the game on sunday

I want the whole badge

I said it before you and Bowton so am the superior I Told You So-ist

funny how everyone who slagged off bowton baked and me , now seem to agree with us

Pretty sure you both said he would not get us promoted.

The fact is if people constantly say 'we are doomed' are only every right when shit happens. If they then turn claiming themselves to be some time of prophet but say fuck all when we win they do come across as a cunt. Now having met you I genuinely do not think you are a cunt. I said similar to Bolton Baked when he was bemoaning Parky 18 months ago.

• Site Supporter

Pretty sure you both said he would not get us promoted.

The fact is if people constantly say 'we are doomed' are only every right when shit happens. If they then turn claiming themselves to be some time of prophet but say fuck all when we win they do come across as a cunt. Now having met you I genuinely do not think you are a cunt. I said similar to Bolton Baked when he was bemoaning Parky 18 months ago.

That's why threw my apple at him

• Moderators

Despite being fcuking embarrassing it was probably just in the top 10 embarrassing things on saturday

Probably

:)

It really was a depressing day

Fcuk knows what's gone on and we will probably never find out but to go from some of the bodies on the line stuff to that meek surrender goes way beyond tactics or even being pretty poor footballers

Take on board your thoughts re confidence but you can still bust your bollocks to defend what you've got

The penny dropped at Derby for me the players never put a tackle in never bust a gut to close down the opposition and it’s been pretty much the same in every game since. I’ll start giving a fuck when we have an owner who is in it for the club and not himself, players who play with a pride for the shirt and the town they represent, there seems to be a poor culture within our club over the last 6-7 years let’s clear the decks, rid ourselves of the last few big contracts and get in a disciplinarian manager who can reorganise a club from bottom to top and who knows what the club means to the Bolton public and get back to good solid basics and build from there. As I’m typing the one manager who springs to mind is Mick Mccarthy.

• Site Supporter

It'll be very fucking interesting to see exactly where some of our 'players' turn up next season.....hope it's not a rival. I'm sure theres more than a hint of self preservation going on over last month or more.

You hope it isn't a rival? I absolutely hope it is!

It'll be very fucking interesting to see exactly where some of our 'players' turn up next season.....hope it's not a rival. I'm sure theres more than a hint of self preservation going on over last month or more.

Ameobi Wigan is a certainty.

Edited by Mounts Kipper