Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season Tour

Mounts Kipper

I'm surprised that Oztumer isn't playing & i can't see much point in starting with Alf & Donaldson when they surely won't be starting at West Brom.

Who do you want to drop to allow oztumer play?

You can only drop le fondre or stick oztumer our on wing.

Who do you want to drop to allow oztumer play?

You can only drop le fondre or stick oztumer our on wing.

If we're looking for the team for West Brom, i wouldn't have started with Le Fondre.

That said, it's unlikely that Oztumer will start next week since he hasn't started any game for us yet. When he does play, i'd hope he'd be in central midfield, probably with Lowe & Vela,.

• Moderators

I know you'll have to decorate if you take your fanboy pictures of #awwwpoorlittlealf down, but how do you fit oztumer into a central 2 in our team in this division

Imo, the only way to get 2 up top is 3 at the back and I've little confidence we can pull that off

I know you'll have to decorate if you take your fanboy pictures of #awwwpoorlittlealf down, but how do you fit oztumer into a central 2 in our team in this division

Imo, the only way to get 2 up top is 3 at the back and I've little confidence we can pull that off

4-4-1-1

You don't need to convince me

The notion we go into this league with 4 midfielders including oztumer central is proper baffling

Agreed think he’s going to be used as a number 10. Whether he’s good enough for that we will soon find out especially away from home.