Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

8 minutes ago, Ani said:

For anyone who has not bought yet it is season tickets holders plus 1.

If you do not add the extra when you initially buy you can not go back and get another using same ticket. 

I used 5 season tickets for 7 tickets but can not get another 3. Makes sense but I did not realise. 

I think you can use it at the reassign process.

Edited by farnworth white

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, globaldiver said:

Brilliant, thanks!

I started to suspect I was talking shite, so I checked.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2023/february/papa-johns-final-ticket-information/

Print at Home tickets will only be available for the final. Please note, tickets will not be issued at the time of purchase and will be distributed a minimum of five days before the fixture.

1 minute ago, wiggy said:

Can anyone please confirm whether the plus 1 for a season ticket holder buying 2 tickets today needs to have a CRN?

It doesnt.

But you cant use a ST Client ref once its been used. And you can't use a kids if it shares the same number as adult.

34 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I started to suspect I was talking shite, so I checked.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2023/february/papa-johns-final-ticket-information/

Print at Home tickets will only be available for the final. Please note, tickets will not be issued at the time of purchase and will be distributed a minimum of five days before the fixture.

Wonderful 

Sounds like everyone has had the same problem. My dad tried sorting ours as I'm working. Wanted 9 tickets with 5 client refs but only managed to get 5 as he couldn't assign the 2nd ticket to anybody, not even people who are members. I'm assuming it's been already mentioned but did anyone else have this issue and did they resolve it ?

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

Sounds like everyone has had the same problem. My dad tried sorting ours as I'm working. Wanted 9 tickets with 5 client refs but only managed to get 5 as he couldn't assign the 2nd ticket to anybody, not even people who are members. I'm assuming it's been already mentioned but did anyone else have this issue and did they resolve it ?

allocate 2 to each season ticket

3 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

We assigned the second seat to the season ticket holder. Picked a seat for the season ticket holder and assigned the non season tickets holders seat to the season ticket holder. 2 tickets hope that makes sense 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Billytheviking said:

We assigned the second seat to the season ticket holder. Picked a seat for the season ticket holder and assigned the non season tickets holders seat to the season ticket holder. 2 tickets hope that makes sense 

i cba picking seats beyond the block

let them do it