Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers

athywhite1958

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A number of aways recently including Wembley.

Also a midweek game this.

But no time for a beer before the game at Brizzle and we might have nothing to play for (already in the playoffs) plus it’s a real pig to get to unless you’re staying over. 

Less than a hours drive for me though- going tonight and hopefully Brizzle as well

1 hour ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Can’t believe we would sell out 1300 for a 12 noon kick off in Bristol when we only sell 850 for Burton

I expect people have been planning this one ever since the fixtures came out (as I have). Yes, more loyalty points discussion incoming….

Would have been at Burton (and Oxford) were I not away but Bristol will still be my 12th away this season not including Wembley and it really is high time that that’s worth something. Yes that might mean  only being at a second or third stage of priority and still missing out to those who have 13-20 games or whatever but that wouldn’t feel like a kick in the same manner. And would avoid fastest finger first as it would be a guaranteed window of a few hours for people at each level to log on and get sorted.

Just glad I’m lucky enough to be sorted (and made it to the gondola!) after stomping about Venice for half an hour and apologies to whoever’s tickets I’ve nicked!

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Obviously been covered to death for other games but reckon 70% of them will have made it on sale today.

Indeed. Take off away season ticket holders (no idea how many we have), certain supporters groups, player tickets, a few for sponsors and then those for Thogden/Thogdad and the numbers will be much lower than 1,300.

5 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Can’t believe we would sell out 1300 for a 12 noon kick off in Bristol when we only sell 850 for Burton

If there’s a shitter away than Burton I don’t know what it is.

Went to the game under Parky, take a lot to get me back.

1 hour ago, QFPants said:

If there’s a shitter away than Burton I don’t know what it is.

Went to the game under Parky, take a lot to get me back.

Think its that long since he was in employment or had kids hes forgot how difficult it can be for folk getting to midweek away games.

7 hours ago, desperado said:

Sorted.

Quickest one ever, on at 9.59 done by 10.00.

But (broken record) it shouldn’t have to be that way….

@Traf .All sorted pal, 2 terrace tickets for you 👍

Legend.

Really grateful, mate. Send bank details & price, please.

I'd no chance, signal was really shit here at Balos Lagoon...image.png.c86e46e32d8c54bd5ed2e8e50ea297fc.png

2 hours ago, Woznotwas said:

A bit drafty for all those cozzies in Balos today. Trust that you went in a 4x4. A few pre match Charma

Pales getting us in the mood for ifollow. COYWM!

It was certainly windy coming down from the car park! Definite 4x4 territory on that road.
No Charma today, but had some last night. 

22 hours ago, Woznotwas said:

Are you still around on Sat? I am near Kolymbari.

Sadly not. We're actually staying in Sissi, but overnighted in Tavronitis last night after going to Balos.
Made our way back today via Chania and Lake Kournas, a meal in Kournas village and then the Lappa ruins.