Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England U21's in Bolton

kent_white

• Members

Tickets for the match are on sale now, at the prices listed below:-

Adults - £15 / £10 for BWFC season ticket holders and members
Concessions (65+ & U18) - £7.50 / £5 for BWFC season ticket holders and members
Wheelchair/ambulant disabled tickets – Above prices plus one free PA ticket. Tickets can be purchased in person at the ticket office or by calling 01204 328 888.
Group tickets (10 or more) - £10 adults & £5 concessions – contact the BWFC ticket office to purchase on 01204 328 888
England Football Accredited Clubs are entitled up to 15 complimentary tickets – England MU21 v Luxembourg MU21 – England Football Accredited Clubs Offer.

Tickets are available to purchase online, at the Bolton Wanderers FC ticket office or over the phone - 01204 328 88

Enquiries can also be sent to ticketsales@bwfc.co.uk

5 minutes ago, burnden said:

Tickets for the match are on sale now, at the prices listed below:-

Adults - £15 / £10 for BWFC season ticket holders and members
Concessions (65+ & U18) - £7.50 / £5 for BWFC season ticket holders and members
Wheelchair/ambulant disabled tickets – Above prices plus one free PA ticket. Tickets can be purchased in person at the ticket office or by calling 01204 328 888.
Group tickets (10 or more) - £10 adults & £5 concessions – contact the BWFC ticket office to purchase on 01204 328 888
England Football Accredited Clubs are entitled up to 15 complimentary tickets – England MU21 v Luxembourg MU21 – England Football Accredited Clubs Offer.

Tickets are available to purchase online, at the Bolton Wanderers FC ticket office or over the phone - 01204 328 88

Enquiries can also be sent to ticketsales@bwfc.co.uk

Blimey they got those out quickly! 😁 Thanks mate - I fancy this at £15 a pop!

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

why are people so anal about sitting in 'their' seats?

it isn't yours, you just rent it

And besides, sitting elsewhere might just give you a brand new perspective on the game.

7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

why are people so anal about sitting in 'their' seats?

it isn't yours, you just rent it

Over the years the plastic has moulded to my fantastic buttocks. 

So much so I only go to games where I can sit in my seat. 

17 minutes ago, MickyD said:

And besides, sitting elsewhere might just give you a brand new perspective on the game.

I sat in WSL (at the North end of it) v Luton just for that different perspective, and it was a good view but is it always so quiet there?  It was an insight into a new set of fans that I didn't know we had (in such numbers anyway!).  No swearing or showing any "passion", and no youths crowding into the bogs at H-T.  A whole new world.

Just now, Johnnyrotten said:

I sat in WSL (at the North end of it) v Luton just for that different perspective, and it was a good view but is it always so quiet there?  It was an insight into a new set of fans that I didn't know we had (in such numbers anyway!).  No swearing or showing any "passion", and no youths crowding into the bogs at H-T.  A whole new world.

WSL is for the people who prefer to be in a library. Went against Rotherham and it was dire

• Site Supporter
Just now, Johnnyrotten said:

I sat in same bit of stand v Luton. Normally I’m in the south side of the same stand.

The one thing which struck me was the absolute muppet sitting in Row Z very low numbers, perhaps seat 4 or 5 who obviously fancied himself as a manager. He verbally ‘coached’ every single moment of play as if he was in the technical area. It was laughable!

12 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I sat in same bit of stand v Luton. Normally I’m in the south side of the same stand.

The one thing which struck me was the absolute muppet sitting in Row Z very low numbers, perhaps seat 4 or 5 who obviously fancied himself as a manager. He verbally ‘coached’ every single moment of play as if he was in the technical area. It was laughable!

That's my worst nightmare that. I don't need their running commentary, shouting out inept tactical advice that they've learned from Sunday league and can only be heard by the other supporters in the immediate vicinity! 😬