Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ronaldo

Well, Real Madrid seem to be bankrolled by someone. Their huge debts seems to get wiped out now & then, as far as I remember reading. Didn't a debt of over ?200m get wiped out a few years ago coz they 'sold their training complex' or something ? Must have been some training set-up. And I'd imagine they now have one every bit as good, if not better. Anyone know the ins & outs of this ?

I read the other week that Roma are vastly in debt. Anyone think they'll go into administration either ?

Weird game, football. Financially anyway.

Back to topic : Think any ManU fan will admit they're not the biggest club in the world if Ronaldo wipes his contract and goes to Real ? No, thought not.

<_<

can anybody see him playing for united next season

i can't

im getting a warm glow seeing em slowly realise who the biggest club in the world are

There is a god after all if the grinning twot ends up at madrid, I am loving it watching the pain on the man u fans faces as reality is begining to dawn.

• Moderators
Well, Real Madrid seem to be bankrolled by someone. Their huge debts seems to get wiped out now & then, as far as I remember reading. Didn't a debt of over ?200m get wiped out a few years ago coz they 'sold their training complex' or something ? Must have been some training set-up. And I'd imagine they now have one every bit as good, if not better. Anyone know the ins & outs of this ?

I read the other week that Roma are vastly in debt. Anyone think they'll go into administration either ?

Weird game, football. Financially anyway.

Back to topic : Think any ManU fan will admit they're not the biggest club in the world if Ronaldo wipes his contract and goes to Real ? No, thought not.

<_<

that was something like

we have a debt of ?229 million

the royal family or the government or someone important bought the training complex off them for ?229million

then thought, what do we need a training complex for, so gave it them back

that was something like

we have a debt of ?229 million

the royal family or the government or someone important bought the training complex off them for ?229million

then thought, what do we need a training complex for, so gave it them back

Old Whisky Face started this whinge a few years ago. The old training ground was redeveloped, it was not given back to Real Madrid. There was a question about the rezoning of the land and the price paid but a few years on it was a sound bit of business.

Don't fall for the Red propaganda.

• Site Supporter

He'll go to Madrid for about ?75m.

Proper United fans know who the bigger club is. It's the snivelling hangers-on the length and breadth of the land that don't and it will hit them the hardest which will make my summer. You know the type, been hanging round Middlebrook like a cloud of nits with their "double '08" t-shirts on and eating endless pies. The c?nts.

He'll go to Madrid for about ?75m.

Proper United fans know who the bigger club is. It's the snivelling hangers-on the length and breadth of the land that don't and it will hit them the hardest which will make my summer. You know the type, been hanging round Middlebrook like a cloud of nits with their "double '08" t-shirts on and eating endless pies. The c?nts.

Two mother fcukers were in Barbers this morn and asked to have there hair cut like that Ronaldo.

:aggressive:

• Site Supporter

Even the United 'fans' at work last night were hoping some Turk would have slid right through him and broke his leg! Do you think there's any way back for the golden boy?

Most clubs in the world have to put up with losing their best players cos they want to join a club they consider bigger or better! When it happens it's awful for the fans. I didn't want to lose Anelka.

Ask Bayern Munich if they were happy the way they were made to sell Owen Hargreaves to Man U after all the stuff in the media saying they wanted him and the player making it known he was interested.

Ask Pablo how much he enjoyed seeing fantastic young local kid 'once a blue always a blue' Rooney join Man U.

How come when the exact same thing happens to Manchester United football club, their fans and people in charge say "its not right" and go running crying to UEFA with complaints.

It happens to all of us. Man U are normally the club dishing the heartache out in this country. Its happening to you now. LIVE WITH IT!

Edited by Arnold Jackson

• Site Supporter
Most clubs in the world have to put up with losing their best players cos they want to join a club they consider bigger or better! When it happens it's awful for the fans. I didn't want to lose Anelka.

Ask Bayern Munich if they were happy the way they were made to sell Owen Hargreaves to Man U after all the stuff in the media saying they wanted him and the player making it known he was interested.

Ask Pablo how much he enjoyed seeing fantastic young local kid 'once a blue always a blue' Rooney join Man U.

How come when the exact same thing happens to Manchester United football club, their fans and people in charge say "its not right" and go running crying to UEFA with complaints.

It happens to all of us. Man U are normally the club dishing the heartache out in this country. Its happening to you now. LIVE WITH IT!

So someone post a link to a site similar to this but for United fans. I'm feeling in the mood for a wind up.

Absolute class that post :good:

The problem with this stems with the manager, he wants to think that United are a 'bigger' club than RM, but the fact is they are not and the lure of playing for RM is much greater for Ronaldo than staying with the European Champions.

I'm sure Sir F was quote as saying he will not retire until United are a bigger club than RM. Looks like he will never retire!

As for the EPL I don't want to lose the cheating fecker (getting Rooney sent off) as it's great to watch players with class, but if he has to go then it is so sweet that he leaves United for RM.

Its nice seeing it on the other foot for a change.

When we lost Rooney, we were bitter and jealous that he is moving to a bigger Club!

They really think that their players LOVE united!!

Now Ronaldo....next....could be whoever!

If Rooney would have gone to United and gone from strength to strength , he would have had BIG offers to, and would have gone.

F?ck em, they are only a football Club....and not even the biggest in this Country!

Its nice seeing it on the other foot for a change.

When we lost Rooney, we were bitter and jealous that he is moving to a bigger Club!

They really think that their players LOVE united!!

Now Ronaldo....next....could be whoever!

If Rooney would have gone to United and gone from strength to strength , he would have had BIG offers to, and would have gone.

F?ck em, they are only a football Club....and not even the biggest in this Country!

really?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.