Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

• Moderators

Bolton News 28/06/10 reckons that the Real Madrid double deal is back on as the two young starlets have rejected a move to Benfica. It says the two could be signed on loan by the end of the week, with an option to buy for ?5m, Real to have a buy back clause inserted. Also Alvarez a highly rated Bolivian 18yr old striker also wanted by Lazio is joining the club on a trial for the American tour.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/8241958.Whites_close_on_on_Real_double_deal/

sounds promising that does

this morning we are linked to a few more players, namely Ilan (again) and now Riquelme - both on free transfers

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Ilan-and-Juan-Roman-Riquelme-wanted-by-Bolton-s-Owen-Coyle-article502871.html

rather hope this link is true than this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1290684/Bolton-look-Burnley-striker-Robbie-Blake-Joe-Ledley-nears-Stoke-switch.html?ITO=1490

if these two possible signings are true (ilan and riquelme) then coyle is reminding me of allardyce in his hey day going through trying to get all the best possible free transfers (added to petrov that we have) and saving his transfer kitty.

Robbie Blake signed yesterday as he is a free agent since leaving Burnley, some on here will critisise this signing but squad wise its ok

If he plays 8-10 games & chips in with a few goals it will be seen as a good piece of business also an option on the bench

I think the rest of our signings from here on in will be much younger players.

Robbie Blake signed yesterday as he is a free agent since leaving Burnley, some on here will critisise this signing but squad wise its ok

If he plays 8-10 games & chips in with a few goals it will be seen as a good piece of business also an option on the bench

I think the rest of our signings from here on in will be much younger players.

Cant see im happy with that signing

I was speaking to Robbie Blakes sister (Mandy) and OC was on the phone to him whilst she was there. Im not saying we want or will sign him but thats what she told me. Oh, and she's got huge knockers but ive no picture, sorry :(

Breightmet Boy ITK :good:

Edited by Breightmet Boy

If we get Riquelme, we will be unbelievable!! Lee..Petrov..Riquelme, get Wilshere back, have Muamba breaking up the play, our new left wingback bombing forward & our new young strikers interchanging & battling to see who's the best, they will have great supply from Lee & Riquelme :good:

Long shot, but it would be like the old days of Okocha & Djorkaeff. Come on Coyle. Do your stuff :thumbsup:

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

To be fair Hierro and Campo were both miles off the pace, but they ran show whenever they played - the still takes over!!!!

But you got them layers from a top team, they were still playing at a good level.

Riquelme is at Boca because he was off the pace at Villareal !

But you got them layers from a top team, they were still playing at a good level.

Riquelme is at Boca because he was off the pace at Villareal !

Hate to say it but I agree with Pablo - this guy is more past it IMO

Good impact substitute of cheap though

But then we have that in Robbie Blake now don't we :roll: :roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.