Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

G-Spot On A Man

Everybody, lighten up, and do the "Jocky Wilson" move!

Step up to the oche, throw your imaginary arrers, whilst sticking your tongue out, like you are giving it 100% of your undivided attention!

You say that like you've had sexual intercourse.

Any man insisting on using the rear entrance shouldn't be surprised if the said slag gives him some of his own medicine so to speak.

If a girl is receptive to that kind of intrusion, does it make her a slag?

If you want to talk about peadophilia with Cheese then be my guest, It's not even humouress, it's the lowest of conversations.

I dunno, there's some cracking Fred West and Jo Fritz jokes knocking about

• Site Supporter

If you want to talk about peadophilia with Cheese then be my guest, It's not even humouress, it's the lowest of conversations.

Diddles, Diddles, Diddles.

I'm not being funny but didn't you on another forum discuss an ex girlfriend?

If I remember rightly wasn't she under age?

If I'm wrong I apologise, if I'm not you have some front :roll:

I'm a bit worried about having my Gary intruded just incase her finger comes out covered in cake, passion killer if you ask me. After reading through this thread though I've decided to let the next wench probe it with her finger it if she likes, nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose :-)

• Site Supporter

I've not touched a bottle of Bud since my rectal invasion.

makes my stomach turn even thinking about it.

No surprise given the circumstances of your first experience! :blink:

All I am going to say is, a broad mind can bestow great pleasure; that applies to everyday life to be honest, not just sexual devience... :D

Back to the arse action and its level of gayness. What if its done by a good looking, convincing tranny? Where does the collected wisdom of this board lie?

If it's a post op tranny then it is a totally sick thing to do, but if you are that way inclined live and let live. If he/she hasn't had the chop yet then it is being bummed by a man... gay as gay could be, no matter how much they look like a tart

• Site Supporter

Right,I've never told anyone about this... it's not something I am proud of but..

my ringpiece has been abused by an ex. (not my wife) I once woke up from a drunken stupor to find her backscuttling me with a bud bottle. I was not at all happy... my arse is out of bounds to anyone!!! i am with Dids on this one, any man who enjoys anal play is a gayer.

I have never hit a woman in my life but I've never been closer than that. I threw the fat bitch out there and then... stark naked and no money for a taxi (I did throw her some clothes out.)

It was fuckin rape!!

BANG OUT OF ORDER!!

everyone to their own though

maybe, or maybe she was just to lazy to go downstairs and get the opener

I've just fired off my Thai Bride, I got well pissed off with her leaving the toilet seat up :)

I went for a Thai massge last night - the masseur was fit and all I kept thinking was "don't get a hard on.......don't get a hard on"

but she did

Coats on

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.