Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Bolton 3

Guest bwfcdan

• Site Supporter

Wonder what would happen if loads of Bolton bought into wigans end??

Wouldn't be the first time. April 93, for one, had loads of whites in their end when Zico Kelly (the real one) scored that belter.

Wouldn't be the first time. April 93, for one, had loads of whites in their end when Zico Kelly (the real one) scored that belter.

I think every time we played Wiggin at Springfield Park, the home end areas were always more Bolton than the Pie eaters, i went all the SP games, even the daft trophy games in the 80s, and it was always mobbed with Whites. I think the only time Bolton got a bit of a shock was when the Market Tavern got attacked and that lad from Farnworth got slashed down his back. But apart from the odd skirmish, it was always a good lash in the town.

• Site Supporter

On recent form, I think it would have been a miracle to have pre-sold anywhere near 5000 tickets

Cant remember the last (or first) time we sold %k at Wiggin before match. 4k is about average.

Cant make it int morn and fuckin missing it already (wife's pre-booking of holidays!!!)

Fingers crossed, Heart Says 1-2 (Davies and Ngog) head says 2-2 :good:

1-0 DAVIES PEN , About 7 minutes from the end .

doom and gloom for the first 82 minutes , lots of chanting of theres only one fat frank , klasnic goes down fert pen , davies scores at the bolton end , delerium sets in for 2 minutes and then a nervy last 8 and half minutes where wiggin hit the bar from a wheater header clearing a corner , the ball kindly bounces into pratleys hands (jaaskeleinen has been sent off and we didnt fancy putting bogden on) . full time whistle , game over .

Not looked for forward to a game so much in ages? God knows why?? Can't wait for tomorrow!! COYW!!

same here Dan. Been counting down till 4pm today when i finish for the weekend.

obv for geographical reasons this is my 'biggest' game of the season. hope we dont lose.

• Members

Can anyone suggest a good place to park tomorrow? Somewhere where I can make a quick getaway afterwards and somewhere near a 'Bolton' pub.

Any help appreciated. :drinks:

Edit: Fuck that! I'm worse than a woman. Changed my mind. Getting train now.

Edited by DazBobParr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.