Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swansea 3 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

Away Fans Park & Ride Facility

Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility located at the Felindre old steel works site, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is ?6 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to and from the stadium, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park. Simon Wright a visiting West Bromwich Albion fan adds; 'The park and ride is located in the middle of nowhere, but curiously has a high fence. Apparently the facility is also used as a park and ride for the DVLA so the fencing may be for the benefit of their staff. There are toilets on the site although they do look rather ancient. All the staff were friendly and the buses frequent. After the game has ended, the park and ride buses leave the compound with the away coaches for fairly obvious reasons. In my case, this meant a wait of around 20 minutes'.

Anyone know owt about the park and ride that's supposed to be there??

You know every good day out is spoiled by the football !!

Then you get told when you get home "told you that you shouldn't have gone"

I hate that phrase.............. :angry:

one of the best away days ive had was crewe away...and the match was called off!

one of the best away days ive had was crewe away...and the match was called off!

What a day that was! For those to young to remember it got postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, you don't get many of them these days! Got in at 10.30pm absolutely leathered, a great day NOT spoiled by the football :D Happy Days! :yahoo:

What a day that was! For those to young to remember it got postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, you don't get many of them these days! Got in at 10.30pm absolutely leathered, a great day NOT spoiled by the football :D Happy Days! :yahoo:

It was a belting day out was turned into an afternoon session on the way back to the station loads of old faces out, we went to Manchester at the night but the afternoon in Crewe was the highlight, wonder what year that was?

was it national day?

last thing i remembered was lying down on the bathroom floor for a nod :)

year...wasn't it replayed late season and andy campbell played, if that helps

Crewe away definitely got called off one year on national day. Reckon it was 2000. Think Ashton and Hulse played for them in the rearranged match, lost 2-1? Deano for us I think

Crewe away definitely got called off one year on national day. Reckon it was 2000. Think Ashton and Hulse played for them in the rearranged match, lost 2-1? Deano for us I think

Deano scored with a shot that the keeper should of saved, bankole was the keeper if I remember right.

Ashton scored the winner late on after getting layed off for a quickly taken free kick. Shot right under the keepers body. cant remember who was in net for Bolton though.

was it national day?

last thing i remembered was lying down on the bathroom floor for a nod :)

year...wasn't it replayed late season and andy campbell played, if that helps

While I was typing I thought I am sure it was National day, was it one of the days when the National was cancelled?

Two nights with friends in The Mumbles could be the highlight of the weekend.

Draw is the best we can hope for and to do that we need to be the first to score there as I can't see us keeping a clean sheet for the rest of the season.

2-2 Prat and Pet

It was a belting day out was turned into an afternoon session on the way back to the station loads of old faces out, we went to Manchester at the night but the afternoon in Crewe was the highlight, wonder what year that was?

Took my daughter to the rearranged game, went to the same pub across from the station, 2 wimmin came up to me and said " are you pole dancing and stripping off again" oh the fucking shame of it

• Site Supporter

Whats worrying is that we are playing a newly promoted club who will be occupying one of the relegation slots come May and all the discussion is about how we need two defensive midfielders in front of the back four.

We should be thinking about improving the goal difference column.

We should be, but were not.

2-0 to them, Peter Harrison to rip the club to fucking bits and Coyle to resign.

Guest pansyroadwhite

I have a gut feeling we will sneek this one, but i am renowned for being wrong and i am desperate for Coyle to turn it round, so it may be wishful thinking :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.