Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Argies On The News

jules_darby

the last thing we need is another fucking war.

let the cunts have it,and pump some money into the sinking ship that is our economy.

every lad i speak to is struggling to find work...whoeveres fault it is i dont give a shit.

but the last thing we need is us going starting another mess we cant deal with.

i know blokes lost their lives in the falklands and all that bollocks,but they did so in every other war we have stuck our fucking noses into.

the last thing we need is another fucking war.

let the cunts have it,and pump some money into the sinking ship that is our economy.

every lad i speak to is struggling to find work...whoeveres fault it is i dont give a shit.

but the last thing we need is us going starting another mess we cant deal with.

i know blokes lost their lives in the falklands and all that bollocks,but they did so in every other war we have stuck our fucking noses into.

The best way to save our economy is to protect the Falklands now the oil is going to be produced.

The islanders also want our protection, they want nothing to do with the argie cunts so they can fuck right off

anyway, it wont go to war, the argies just want a part of it. The goverment will ship out some of the work needed to produce it, thats all.

• Members

what will be the point in oil when everyone is driving around in electric cars?

Oil is only used for petroleum then is it? I am in the industrial gearbox game matey and it is essential to move any fcuking thing - food, iron ore, beer,gold - you name it.

Not a fcuking hope that any of them could stop us keeping hold of the Falklands. We only need to sail a few naval vessels out of Pompey and they'll be running for cover.

No surrender. The islands must remain British.

what will be the point in oil when everyone is driving around in electric cars?

Virtually every single product that is manufactured, needed oil to make it - oil is still very important and very expensive.

On a global scale it's only a bit of a puddle in the Falklands......but it's our puddle.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

This country is fucked,the government are laying service men off. I think Argentina who are more allied with Brazil and Chile now than 1982 would give us a slap this time round. Its only a ferry ride away for those cunts.

We have Mount Pleasent airforce base over there and I'm pretty sure we have a few ships constantly floating around that part of the world. Just in case the Argies try it on again. I'm sure that if things escalate we will have plenty more heading down there sharpish with the oil that's present.

• 2 weeks later...

On Sky News now, they've complained to the UN over military build up in the Falklands. gun.gif

Oh. Boo fookin' Hoo, what the fook are the UN going to do?

"GB, can you please pull your Warship & Sub out of the Falklands Islands?"

"Yeah, Alreet then !! When we have to sail more in when the Argie twats try it on again, that's far better than detering 'em in the first place isn't it? DO ONE"

They've renamed their football league The General Belgrano league or something like that, they're ramping up the propaganda in the country oh, and the cup is now named after a national hero who killed some british soldiers int 1800's

Edited by TroySwoosh