Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Roasting today down in West Sussex - lovely first swim in the sea today of the summer.

first dip in the open air pool onsite today, but no fucking way am I getting in the sea in the North West.

• Members
3 hours ago, Traf said:

first dip in the open air pool onsite today, but no fucking way am I getting in the sea in the North West.

Sheesh! Frightened of the odd floater...............................;)

Lovely day for a visit to RHS Bridgewater. Finally got round to going after watching it being developed over the COVID period. Well worth a visit. Also joined up as a member of the RHS. I may now have finally become Middle Class. 😊

46 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Lovely day for a visit to RHS Bridgewater. Finally got round to going after watching it being developed over the COVID period. Well worth a visit. Also joined up as a member of the RHS. I may now have finally become Middle Class. 😊

Depends if your cooker has 5 hobs or not.

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Been a couple of times now, and a neighbour is a volunteer.

Be interesting to see how it develops over the coming years.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Been a couple of times now, and a neighbour is a volunteer.

Be interesting to see how it develops over the coming years.

Yep. By its nature, it will change over time and season. Will be going again to see the changes. 

6 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

Been up myself today, never seen it that busy!

We got a joint membership about 12 months ago, nice safe place for the Mrs to take the little one for a run around. Get up there once a month usually, interesting to see how different things look every visit 

• Site Supporter

Multiple hobs?

I've one, unless folk mean gas/leccy rings?

5 of them, a fish kettle, 2 ovens, an air-fryer, egg-poacher, bread maker, deep fat fryer, George Foreman grill, Kenwood chef job, toasted sandwich maker, stick blender, fruit press and shredder, fermenting equipment...

Oh and a kettle.

12 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

We don't eat fish generally in our house because the missus hates the smell.

my other half prefers fish to anything else so we have it 5-6 times a week. Last night a lovely smoked haddock with cheese suace gratin, night before we were camping so just grilled Seabass, with a prawn and asparagus starter on the BBQ.

image.png.e376f88790ddf84fe697609223ab46b6.png