Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

El Niño is going to be the strongest it's ever been over the next couple of months apparently.

See all this caper really does bust my chops in. It apparently halts global warming for a couple of years. This surely does cast some doubt over the old man made climate change malarkey.

It's going to cause colder summers for the next couple of years in the northern hemisphere and the south may aswell join the Syrians and head this way. Gonna be a bit choppy round the pacific.

In other news I saw geese fucking off on Saturday. I was very nearly close to tears. Keep an eye out for any erratic looking squirrels or ants heading in a straight line rather than a meander. I reckon we are going to have a big white out this winter. We are long over due.

Erm....excuse me.

Siberian geese have just landed on these shores for their summer holidays apparently.

Extremely early for them and a sure fire sign of a long harsh winter!

Saw a bunch of the soft arse variety legging it south to Portugal this morning. Again pretty early for them.

Siberian geese have just landed on these shores for their summer holidays apparently.

Extremely early for them and a sure fire sign of a long harsh winter!

Saw a bunch of the soft arse variety legging it south to Portugal this morning. Again pretty early for them.

Bet you wish then seagulls would fuck off too!

I thought on this morning and put the heating on timer. I don't mind the cold when you know you'll get home to a toasty house.

It's 80 odd where I'm going this weekend though :D

Nay! Can't believe they would turn on the heating in Burnley FC hospitality before Jan?