Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Call To Arms....

gonzo

• Moderators

Am down in Worcester about to set off.

Very proud that yooof does not want to miss game so is getting train over and bringing 2 mate to 'back the club when they need us' , his words not mine.

It's tales like this that put the statyaways to shame

Loving all the best of British attitude on here! Be there or be square!

I hope all the, I'm never going again, doom mongers come along and get involved. No point moaning then not being there when it counts!

COYFWM!

See you in the east lower social club later S...

The new owners may not have been impressed with the response to the cal to arms but they should have been impressed with those that were there, properly behind the team. Place would have gone up if Dobbie had scored.

The club should implore anyone considering Hull and Rotherham but not Fulham and Blackburn to get to the Macron instead. And fingers crossed for the cup draw on Monday night

The new owners may not have been impressed with the response to the cal to arms but they should have been impressed with those that were there, properly behind the team. Place would have gone up if Dobbie had scored.

The club should implore anyone considering Hull and Rotherham but not Fulham and Blackburn to get to the Macron instead. And fingers crossed for the cup draw on Monday night

Agreed. Pretty good for a club in our position.

Yeah, fingers crossed we don't draw a half-decent Non-League team. They'd steamroller our set of pussies.

• Moderators

I made the effort but if that's a "call of arms" then the we're fucked.

Let's be fair, this "call to arms" was mainly a Twitter thing. Iles & co may not like it but the coverage is only actually the same old cranks, a few hundred disenfranchised people.

Let's be fair, this "call to arms" was mainly a Twitter thing. Iles & co may not like it but the coverage is only actually the same old cranks, a few hundred disenfranchised people.

People posting on here swayed me, we enjoyed it even though we lost, esp lad who loved the crazy corner...

Yes it was piss poor and yes we're fucked, towns lost its soul as has the football club. Excepting the few thousand who can be arsed to show.

I think town as lost its soul, spoons, York where dead before the match, welsh ob bobbed in both too so something was on... Harvest was busy but no probs getting served.

Weather didn't help too.

• Site Supporter

The call to arms was mainly the converted preaching to the converted.

Too many apathetic ex fans who had no intention of coming back today.

When the good times return - and they will, I hope the stay aways feel a sense of guilt. They were part of the reason the club has gone backwards before it will come forward again. You won't be welcome to be part of future successes

The call to arms was mainly the converted preaching to the converted.

Too many apathetic ex fans who had no intention of coming back today.

When the good times return - and they will, I hope the stay aways feel a sense of guilt. They were part of the reason the club has gone backwards before it will come forward again. You won't be welcome to be part of future successes

They don't feel any guilt because they don't give a fuck if they come back it'll be on a £5 ticket. Fuck um.

Edited by Mounts Kipper