Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside.

Atomic White.

Wasn't 'head of recruitment' (which I presume is a neologism for Chief Scout), as listed on the official site, during Coyle's reign of terror, another one of his fucking clueless hangers on?

Chief scout was Colin Harvey, up until the start of this season. Appointed by Gary Megson.

Chief scout was Colin Harvey, up until the start of this season. Appointed by Gary Megson.

I had a text file, I'd made a note of the hangers-on ages ago, it was entitled 'stooges'. Did a quick search - can't make head nor tail of it, was probably pissed up and pissed off when I wrote it..

Davis has decided to follow Coyle to the Reebok.

Goalkeeping coach Phil Hughes is also set to move to Bolton, along with Coyle's assistant manager Sandy Stewart and coach John Henry.

Chief scout? Cliff Roberts

head recruitment cliff roberts goalkeeping phil hughes coach john henry assis sandy stewart kitman tony mcgrory/james barrow

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Our wage reduction policy and crude one dimensional transfer policy has seen us go backwards for the past 5 heard which is what happens when you try and stand still.

When you look at the squads Swansea Norwich and Wigan have, our squad is comically short of quality, players who think they are too good for this league simply aren't good enough. Perhaps we could compete with reading who must be dreading every fixture.

Like many it was disappointing to see LSL and Jiminho vanish after their brief injection of structure to the team. One thing in DF favour is that i don't see one player being able to give anything less than 100% and have a structured and sensible approach to recruitment. It's looking more and more like this season is a complete fookin write off, I expect a huge turnover of players in january which will take us til April before we can start to judge the new structure. In the meantime I quite enjoy boooing and blaming Gartside as he's not a real fan and will take his millions back to Saudi when he gets found out.

Zat Knight is the biggest twat ever seen in a Bolton shirt lazy attitude only cares about number 1 read his interview in the BEN if you've any doubt about his thought process and attitude he does not give a shiny shite, should never ever wear that proud white shirt again.

Hallefookinjullah, I'm glad someone else see's the light.

Folk who comment that he's been our best defender this year need to look harder at the poor positioning & god awful continued lack of concentration he has. His last ditch tackles he's pulled off this year are down to the two aforementioned issues with his game, difference is, he doesn't get punished for them as much in this league.

If Zat Knight is the answer, where we are is the result.

Since BSA departed It's not been great, we've turned into relegation fodder, overspent with poorer managers & find ourselves were we are now. If its not Gartsides fault, then tell me who else is to blame? Big decisions haven't worked out for him.... So IMO he has to go, simple.

I'm not a jcl, an over spoilt yoof whose seen only the good times, I'm a proud Boltonian, engulfed in the riches of our history.... & scared to see us decline again. The rots setting in, something needs to change.

Oh, & before I sign off, the spoilt jcl's & yoof need to shut the fook up with the booing. BWFC has always been about 'support'

SUPPORT OR WALK, campaign starts today!!

AKA Fiscal Cliff

I'd be gutted if Cliff Morris didn't have a job at the club. He seems to have - or have had - a job in every other organisation in Bolton at some point.

Our wage reduction policy and crude one dimensional transfer policy has seen us go backwards for the past 5 heard which is what happens when you try and stand still.

When you look at the squads Swansea Norwich and Wigan have, our squad is comically short of quality, players who think they are too good for this league simply aren't good enough. Perhaps we could compete with reading who must be dreading every fixture.

Like many it was disappointing to see LSL and Jiminho vanish after their brief injection of structure to the team. One thing in DF favour is that i don't see one player being able to give anything less than 100% and have a structured and sensible approach to recruitment. It's looking more and more like this season is a complete fookin write off, I expect a huge turnover of players in january which will take us til April before we can start to judge the new structure. In the meantime I quite enjoy boooing and blaming Gartside as he's not a real fan and will take his millions back to Saudi when he gets found out.

Vanish?

They've reverted to their previous roles

What a load of bollocks