Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sorry, But ...

Didledee

Get a new back 4, or maybe Wheater + 3 others, get a striker who can actually score 15/20 goals and we will be flying. Dougle sounds like he knows what he's doing, I'm prepared to give him benefit of the doubt.

That is exactly how Bolton will be a better team next season

Have a good drink 2mrr pal,

Up the whites.

Dids. Boxing day I said I'd be happy if we stayed stayed up.

To lambast the second half of the season when Dougie has had such a comeback is absurd!

He's not wrong. Let's crack on in August as we've played since the new year and we'll be reet.

This post has been brought to you with the assistance of Malbec and happiness

Peace and love x

Get a new back 4, or maybe Wheater + 3 others, get a striker who can actually score 15/20 goals and we will be flying. Dougle sounds like he knows what he's doing, I'm prepared to give him benefit of the doubt.

That is exactly how Bolton will be a better team next season

Get rid of wheater, that would be my starting point the build from there

The major positive we have next season is we have finally got a good manager.

Yes we may have just missed out with the dead wood we have but next season it will be a team built by dougie albeit with less funds but a team with a good manager nonetheless

... how exactly are Bolton going to be a better team next season? how are we going to be 'more ready', failure to go straight back up, will make us weaker. We would have gone up if DF was here all season, but I think it'll be hard now to keep our talent, to be an attractive club for better players, for decent loans like Dawson.

People will say the Championship is a tough league again, but I'm looking at the likes of Hull and Brighton etc and thinking how have we finished below them, not intending to be negative for negative sake, I'm just curious, what exactly will we have next season, that we didn't this?

We had a good set of players this season (for the Championship) because we had been in the Premiership for years, maybe we can keep the likes of Eagles and Lee, N'Gog? M.Davies? Holden? are these talented players a 2 year running Championship player, only because of contract? will they now want to go elsewhere?

Hull have had a break from the Prem and now are back, I have no idea, but I doubt the team that got relegated is like the team that as got promoted today, guess I'm saying that I can't just rely on hope and say 'we'll go unbeaten', 'we'll piss it' etc next season when imo we'll get weaker, we could build a new team now and look completely different, but could our finances support this change? if we go up, have we any money to make us stronger and be competitive.

Yes we'll have DF next season from the start,( though I bet other clubs will fancy him when they sack their manager), that's 1 reason that I can think of that we have in our favour,

It'll make fuck all difference to you, you don't go

I couldn't be arsed reading, but got the jist from the first line.

Weaker players perhaps, much better team. Coyle was completely blind to our weaknesses, doogie patched the problems temporarily at least and i trust him to prepare us for season to do much better

Arr here they come, I should no better, note to self, in future, do a thread on annoying people you hate ,people who are pedo's, people who you want to die, if you'd shag your mum or dad etc, if you don't like it, just read the first part which is in bold,

Pathetic, my post was not whining, it was actually asking why do people think we'll be better next season and I gave my piece, but like I say, you lot are so predictable, you even think Baz is some kind of detective, when in fact the jokes on him for thinking that, I've stayed quiet about that, but it's funny to see people bring it up now and again.

You really are a cunt!!!!!

Those saying about new back 4, you do know that Zat knight will be first name down as new club captain?

I'd rather have rid of him, but from playing with Dawson at least we have seen that he can play fairly well, he just needs a leader and a talker next to him. With someone talking him through the game he's not too bad, but put that task on his shoulders and the defence turns to shit.

Yesterday is a perfect example, Ream is another silent centre back, the fact he is dogshit is another matter but it meant that nobody was talking in the defence and we looked like conceding time and time again.