Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Shirt - No Quick Quid

Gonk

Great news,

Real optimism on the playing side with Dougie, the new better badge, a decent new kit probably & now we're rid of the loan shark scum.

For the loss of less than Tyrone Mears' wages, the club can make a virtue out of dumping the QQ cunts, & should milk the "thinking of the community " side of things & recoup some of the money from local businesses, better commercial sales & general goodwill in the town.

Right, I've not got time to wipe my arse at the moment.

Can soneone bring me up to speed with whats happened with the QQ then I dont have to read 43 pages.

Love always

x

Garty has caved in to the twatterati/Morris Mafia and we will now have the name of a Bury/Northampton based company with close links to the worst University in the country.

Edited by Gonk

Garty has caved in to the twatterati/Morris Mafia and we will now have the name of a Bury/Northampton based company with close links to the worst University in the country.

A uni where people get in debt....which leads to pay day loans.....Etc etc

Fans can make a difference. Good stuff.

Plrnty weren't fsns though.

From a small representative sample i know of 5 who liked the facebook page and epetiton that aren't fans have never set foot in the ground and have never bought any merchandise. I know of one thst has.

If them fuckwitsts have cost us a 10 k a week player that may be the difference between going up and staying down then I will be having s facebook cull

From a small representative sample i know of 5 who liked the facebook page and epetiton that aren't fans have never set foot in the ground and have never bought any merchandise. I know of one thst has.

If them fuckwitsts have cost us a 10 k a week player that may be the difference between going up and staying down then I will be having s facebook cull

Which player?

If you really think that you need to get out of your wanderersways bubble

Guest Blixa

I still can't believe anyone gave a fuck

I gave a fuck. I'm not convinced about the new sponsorship deal though. University of bloody Bolton. Didn't it used to be a swimming baths or a bookies before it got upgraded?

Let's face it - payday lending in Bolton is probably a boom industry...

Town is a desperate shithole, you know it, I know it, we all know it. But BWFC, for all their faults, are one source of pride left for the town - it's a good thing not to have our shirt sullied with the name of something associated with deprivation and being skint.

Regardless of the morality issue, indeed if there even was one.

Anyone stupid enough to get bogged down with a pay day loan and then piss and moan about it are not worth oxygen anyway so in my opinion quick quid are all right.

Now we have this new mob from Northampton paying two bits of fuck all to plaster a shit logo on the front of our shirt, it's a fucking disgrace.

I recon a whip round on here would raise more money than this outfit and the shirts would look better.

Someone do a mock up with the WW logo on please