Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere 1 Wanderers 1

bolton va va

Two offside goals, the second didn't look like there was a hint of it. We also looked to have scored. Their fans were worshipping the lineman.

120 minutes, Tranmere created one chance.

It's quite alright.. It's a friendly.. No it's against better opposition.. No it's a meaningless cup match..

What next?!!

We're gash...

Edited by Plums

• Moderators

It's not funny we are losing fans left right and centre with inept management and inept displays. The fans were losing are long term dyed in the wool whites and not flash in the pan supporters.

too right its not funny

its pathetic the whining on here

truly pathetic

the mans no long term success on his CV why does anyone think he's the 2nd coming?

aye, cos blokes with 'long term success on their cv' are queuing up to come to a team with dyed in the wool fans who can't wait to write him off cos of one fcuking bad month

It's really pissing me off this attitude there is no foundation to all this it'll be alright the mans no long term success on his CV why does anyone think he's the 2nd coming?

Well it's pissing me off that people are saying he's shite. We'd all love to have started the season like house on fire but it hasn't worked out like that. We are still missing some of our best players and some need games to get going properly. Getting on the manager's back so early really is going to achieve fuck all

• Site Supporter

Beckford scored,kids got a run out,and we didn't get beat.

All good for me.

I'm starting to think you're not a BWFC fan

Positivity isn't welcome round here.

Can you not at least have a go at Duggy for being a 4x2?

• Site Supporter

It's unpleasant

But everyone at some point has admitted a major rebuild needs to happen.

Knock your houses down and see how quickly you can rebuild THEM.

Give the man a chance for fucks sake. You're all acting like modern premier league supporters.

We're Bolton. That's that.

Turn up and support or fuck off down the road you miserable cunts.

Edited by Spider

It's unpleasant

Give the man a chance for fucks sake. You're all acting like modern premier league supporters.

Turn up and support or fuck off down the road you cunts.

Exactly. We are Bolton. We are, at best, a mid-table Championship team who have an outside chance at promotion. Maybe, just maybe, there is an overlap in ability between the Premier League and the Championship and all of these clubs that we're "better than" are actually better than us?

Oh I know we were in the Premier League. So were Wolves. I'd take our position even now over theirs.

• Site Supporter

I'll tell you something else, since Manchester Ufuckingnited keep getting a mention

For all we take the piss about their goggle eyes supporters applauding them off even after a defeat, that kind of support clearly doesn't go unnoticed.

I'm not saying we should be happy clappers like that lot, but just putting fingers on lips and letting the job get done might just fucking work.

On the other hand, if all you down in the mouth types DID go down the road, you might set off a collapse, so not a bad thing.

This. Granted I didn't go tonight, but still, this result doesn't mean I'm never ever going to ever go to a game never ever again.

Maybe I'm the soft one for not wanting his head on a stick already.  I really don't know.

• Site Supporter

About 5000 I was one and don't want to see it happen again, I'll be there whatever happens, seems to me any negative views not welcome on here so I will leave it to you happy clappers. Good night.

You , sir, are MUCH better than this.

Don't let the bastards get you down, we need you Mounts.

It's unpleasant

This is a fucking brilliant brilliant post pal.

Im fucked off tonight, losing on pens is always gutting no matter who your playing.

Bring on Blackburn, big game

Apart from the fact it was Tranmere who beat us, I'm not really arsed about the result.

Mears, Mills, Moritz, Vela, Eaves and Odelusi all got game time, as did our reserve keeper.

Beckford got his first goal and any team can lose to any other team once it goes to penalties.

Just keep on keeping the faith and I'll see you all at Ewood.

About 5000 I was one and don't want to see it happen again, I'll be there whatever happens, seems to me any negative views not welcome on here so I will leave it to you happy clappers. Good night.

Theres negative views and then theres people saying thats it, etc. Well fuck them, I support Bolton and will do through thick and thin

and all the rest but I can't be arsed

wankers

If you can't have a good winge when we get nocked out of the cup to Tranmere then when can you?

We lost against QPR and it's the old "they have a much bigger budget than us", I will give you that but most weeks we have the bigger budget but are yet to see any evidence of it.

Unless we get 2-3 good quality players in soon we can kiss promotion good bye. Jesus of Nazarath won't be Able to do anything with that lot.

Guest bwfcdan

Not too fussed about losing tonight and I certainly won't be calling for Dougie's head anytime soon. Desperate to get home now though, Merseyside/Birkenhead doesn't half depress you!

Anyway, cant wait for Saturday! COYW!

• Site Supporter

If you can't have a good winge when we get nocked out of the cup to Tranmere then when can you?

We lost against QPR and it's the old "they have a much bigger budget than us", I will give you that but most weeks we have the bigger budget but are yet to see any evidence of it.

Unless we get 2-3 good quality players in soon we can kiss promotion good bye. Jesus of Nazarath won't be Able to do anything with that lot.

Granted

But everyone turning up just to have a pop is shit

We won the war, you know.