Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn 4 Wanderers 1

DaisyHWanderer

I dont agree with booing your own players during a match, but why the fuck some people were clapping them at the end of the game just baffles me.

I agree with the earlier poster about this being the worst defence ever seen,( and Im 55) taking into account the division we are in

Exactly.

Remember when we lost 0-1 to a ten man Wigan side the week after Lisbon away - nobody booed, but at full time when the players came over to clap the away fans they were swiftly told to go forth and multiply by the majority in our end

• Members

Got home in time on Saturday to scoot out to the pub and watch the last 60 mins of this.  Woeful, absolutely woeful.

If we'd have lost by 5 or 6 it wouldn't have been unjust. Wheater and Knight have to be the worst CB pairing in this division.

Edited by DazBob

What's with the shit music? Last time I heard owt like that some poor girl was bummed on a boat then a (river) beach. She looked a bit like her out of 'In Bruges' actually.

Edit: Eerily co-incidentally, I've just noticed TroySwoosh posted this picture (below) in the 'Probate' thread - the blonde one in the GIF is the aforementioned girl who was being bummed on the boat (with the crap music BWFC have appropriated for their videos).

Anyone have any experience of probate? My brother in law has been named as the Executor of his Fathers will and said he'll get his lawyer mate to do the probate, he's dodgy as fook when it comes to money but don't want to cause friction incase I'm just putting 2 &2 together and getting 5

thanks!

GirlsKissing3.gif

She does look like her out of 'In Bruges', don't think it is though. :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie