Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 7 Bolton 1

victor meldrew

• Site Supporter

Just seen goals again on goals on Sunday.

You cant blame any single individual. You can blame them all. There's some many issues with every goal, it's comical.

Fucking rubbish!

I expect a serious response next week.

Must not be seen as a distress signal in a pub next to the railway

Haha, good one that.

For those not itk, the conductor on the train down told us to remove the flag from the window as, and I quote, 'it could be seen to be a distress signal by passing signalmen.' The bloke had the most jobsworth voice you have ever heard and his pre journey announcement on h&s etc lasted all the way to Stoke.

Perhaps we could change the statement from big earners shipped out to...all the shit that was part of relegation and those who can't be arsed the last two season  is shipped out ?

Maybe they've just given up on the manager. It's entirely possible that they don't think he knows what he's doing.

Freedman:  "There's no way I'm ducking out of this situation – I'll be honest and it was completely embarrassing. I agree with the fans, no problem," Freedman told reporters.

"My message is simply sorry to the football fans who travelled down to watch us.

"In the morning we'll discuss exactly how we are going to move forward."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/bolton-wanderers/news/freedman-we-were-embarrassing_131289.html

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10947537._/?

He's apologized for the performance so that's alreet then.

Edited by Freddie_Hill

Saw the goals on GOS.

What a fucking pile of wank. For what seemed like 4 of the 7 there were about 8 bolton players in the box. Baptiste looked like a flapping fanny giving away the pen.

Dunno if any of that is correct as I dont want to watch it again.

Roll on Saturday. Cup win and relegation is on! If its good enough for Dave "i once broke my leg" Whelan's boys it'll do for us