Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 7 Bolton 1

victor meldrew

The first two goals knights fault, the first and second both letting the player he is marking away from him, the third spearing instead of hitting a nice pass back to Ream bangs it at him and Ream not controlling it, fouth was hand ball no doubts about that by baptiste, fifth was Ngog not clearing the ball when he had the chance, sixth again (as like all season) Baptiste letting the guy run inside of him and then no one willing to take charge of the next phase of the opposition attack, seventh can't see who loses it in the centre circle, but like all season no midfield player around to cover if we lose the ball there and the defence are too far behind the midfield.....all goals we have let in consistently over the last few seasons....don't players watch video's of the mistakes and then train them out of their system anymore???

The first two goals knights fault, the first and second both letting the player he is marking away from him, the third spearing instead of hitting a nice pass back to Ream bangs it at him and Ream not controlling it, fouth was hand ball no doubts about that by baptiste, fifth was Ngog not clearing the ball when he had the chance, sixth again (as like all season) Baptiste letting the guy run inside of him and then no one willing to take charge of the next phase of the opposition attack, seventh can't see who loses it in the centre circle, but like all season no midfield player around to cover if we lose the ball there and the defence are too far behind the midfield.....all goals we have let in consistently over the last few seasons....don't players watch video's of the mistakes and then train them out of their system anymore???

I think it's blatantly obvious even to the thickest fucker or stubborn manager NEVER EVER put ZK in a Bolton shirt again he's so far gone even a blind man could see it, the rot yesterday again starts with him, players are not daft after he's fucked up for the first 2 there thinking what the hell is going on, a couple of weeks ago when ZK fucked up at the Boro game DF said we don't have a blame culture at the club what sort of bollocks is that? It's DF fault for splitting up Ream and Mills and I put the blame squarely on DF for that one, Freedman can't see what's in front of his face his judgement is not just seriously clouded but just plain wrong time after time, I've thought about it and we must put him out of his misery it's time to get rid of him before we go down.

So for the Freedman apologists...

When does it become his team?

I'd say we'll see his team at the start of next season, when the big earners have been shipped out and replaced with some new faces, and the young kids he's brought in have had a decent spell out on loan and are ready to be blooded.

Whether he'll get that long is another matter.

I'd say we'll see his team at the start of next season, when the big earners have been shipped out and replaced with some new faces, and the young kids he's brought in have had a decent spell out on loan and are ready to be blooded.

Whether he'll get that long is another matter.

Perhaps we could change the statement from big earners shipped out to...all the shit that was part of relegation and those who can't be arsed the last two season  is shipped out ?

all this big earners shit  -  Freedman should be able to manage players whether they're big earners or kids plying their trade.

his job is football manager.  if he can't handle the big earners and their so-called culture,egos etc he shouldn't be doing the job.

should try to manage and motivte instead of blaming everybody else. He picks the sides FFS.

Dougie Freedman -  he couldn't manage a piss after ten pints

If he worked for me,he would have been sacked last year no doubt about that