Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Leicester 1

davidjack

Guest pansyroadwhite

and before anyone says it I know it will really, is it just me or does anyone else hate seeing other fans celebrating winning summat at our ground ?

makes me sick to my stomach

Do you honestly think he's going to get sacked within 5 minutes of the game finishing? - and why sack him with 2 games to go, why not just wait until the season ends?

The fucking season ended back in August it's just some on here didn't notice till it was to late.

Edited by hughmungus

Guest pansyroadwhite

I had a season ticket in the 4th division but tonight I wasn't in the slightest tempted to go, cause I knew under this Scottish prick I would be watching another team celebrate on our ground, I don't care what other people think of me I want him to leave now 

Can't believe i stumped up £25 for that. I hope seeing that hurts the players half as much as it hurts me right now.

im not sure i fathom the formation and the bench... give kids a chance, but don't make them chase the shadows of the champions elect whilst they defend a 1-0 lead

Why would he experiment with a new system at this time of the season. Fuckin pointless.

Some of the starting line up might not be here next season and we are always shit with 1 up top.

We might as well at least try and win our remaining games instead of playing 5 at the back. Makes no difference who the opposition is, try and win the game Douglas you bellend.

Why would he experiment with a new system at this time of the season. Fuckin pointless.

Some of the starting line up might not be here next season and we are always shit with 1 up top.

We might as well at least try and win our remaining games instead of playing 5 at the back. Makes no difference who the opposition is, try and win the game Douglas you bellend.

Surely now is a perfect time to experiment with the squad?

Nowt to lose so see if the players are up to.playing different formations

I would guess every single one of them is in the mangers plans for next season.

The whole bench included.

Guest bwfcdan

We've took 7 points from a possible 57 against the top 9 clubs in the league. We're garbage, and next season won't be much (if any) better.