Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

F A O Anybody At The Club

Piemon

Apparently some season tickets aren't working either.

They're not scanning at the turnstiles and folk are being sent to the TO to join a queue, resulting in them missing the start of the game.

I reckon I'd just get back in my car and drive home if that happened to me.

I think I might have mentioned it once or twice :D

My apologies then, Traf. I've been away.  

Tho I did hear people moaning there'd been no warning.

As it happens, I checked the bus timings online on Saturday lunchtime and happened to notice it said '£2 single; £3 return'. So was a bit surprised when the driver said, 'no, it's £4 now'.

My apologies then, Traf. I've been away.  

Tho I did hear people moaning there'd been no warning.

As it happens, I checked the bus timings online on Saturday lunchtime and happened to notice it said '£2 single; £3 return'. So was a bit surprised when the driver said, 'no, it's £4 now'.

No worries, I though t you were initially taking the piss! :D

2012/13: £1 single, £1.50 return

2013/14: £2 single, £3 return

2014/15: £3 single, £4 return

I always think its great to see the George Cross draped around the ground. Its certainly better, for me, than seeing an advert for Bolton Ball bearings!! how many people will call them the next day. Wait a minute! I suddenly realised I need some ball bearings, I better get on it!!! I have taken to leaving 8 minutes before the final whistle so I don't sit in the traffic chaos. Now get this, I feel guilty for leaving early and then I reflect on the drivel being dished out wholesale on the pitch last season and the start of this and feel much better.

• Moderators

Sat where I am in the north stand, you'd be surprised at how many people get sucked in by them drummers

Between them and bwfccolin they're the only thing that quite a few people going

Not for me mind

• Site Supporter

Can anybody tell me what harm my flag is doing being draped off the North Stand Upper Tier??

I await a reply from the club in eager ness x

Maybe you should try sending this to the fucking club then.

Young lad next to me sits with his girlfriend so he had a mard face on cos I was in one of their seats last night.

An older bloke was sat my usual seat and I had to ask him to move. He showed me his ticket  which was for my seat which I've been in for last 4 or five years - ticket office have moved my seat 2 rows forward by mistake and I hadn't noticed. Lucky that neither of us was arsey about it really.

They have also put my mate's dad's name on his season ticket - he's not even been at the same address for about 15 years.

BOOOO Darkslime out!

Can anybody tell me what harm my flag is doing being draped off the North Stand Upper Tier??

First time i was asked to take it down the excuse was we need ti see a fire certificate ( i then provided this)

2nd half it was because i was covering up advertisements on the North upper?? I checked and it wasnt covering fuck all.

Probably the worst home crowd for a league game in 15+ years tonight isnt really hard to see why people are voting withthere feet.

Ffs not many of us fans are bothering to turn up anymore ffs let us the ones thag do decorate the place and get behind the team.we care i mean seriously what harm is a flag hanging from the tier when its obstructing no ones view at all

Its even weighted at the bottom so it doesnt fly up when not tied down atthe bottom.

Do a fucking survey of fans that my flag offends and whag them belle d fuckin drummers offend

I await a reply from the club in eager ness x

as a matter of interest where did you get the fire cert from?

Probably thinks you've died or summat each time, given you spend 90 per cent of the season on the concourse.

don't just me by your standards, sonny. I've done well so far this season. Fuck knows how long I'll keep it up though Edited by no balls

don't just me by your standards, sonny. I've done well so far this season. Fuck knows how long I'll keep it up though

I think you'll find I saw all but the first seven minutes last night, zero pints.

I misjudged the "five minute walk" by setting off at ten to kick off.

Don't mention Saturday though! Saw the last 15!

Apparently some season tickets aren't working either.

They're not scanning at the turnstiles and folk are being sent to the TO to join a queue, resulting in them missing the start of the game.

Once is a mistake.

TWICE IS FUCKING SHIT

I always think its great to see the George Cross draped around the ground. Its certainly better, for me, than seeing an advert for Bolton Ball bearings!! how many people will call them the next day. Wait a minute! I suddenly realised I need some ball bearings, I better get on it!!! I have taken to leaving 8 minutes before the final whistle so I don't sit in the traffic chaos. Now get this, I feel guilty for leaving early and then I reflect on the drivel being dished out wholesale on the pitch last season and the start of this and feel much better.

Don't call him for bearings.He's a scouse cunt,the blue side.Phone Lancashire Seals. :thumbsup: That's me.