Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Ere Ice Bucket Challenge....

gonzo

just done mine will be on FB soon..... if anyone wants to put on hear feel free to do cause ive not a clue how to

my kids are on my FB so just watch your commentson there please ladys and gents

after the car thought i might as well do FIRE and WATER in the same day

to put the top hat on my day

The playing with yer cock at the end didn't sirprise me LW. You've put some timber on too !!

As long as people aren't using it as an attention seeking Facebook thing, and actually donating to charity off the back off it, then it's a great idea.

I was nominated today and will do it at some point this week. One question though, why do some people have their feet in a separate bucket at the beginning? I take it this is freezing cold water as well?

One question though, why do some people have their feet in a separate bucket at the beginning? I take it this is freezing cold water as well?

The theory is that it already begins to cool your core temperature down, so the shock of the freezing water hitting you isn't as severe.

• Site Supporter

In which case I nominate you for your own suggested challenge.

Sorry Traf, I'm not on Facebook. I'm sure there's a whole horde of thick attention seeking twats that will take you up on it though, providing you tell them it's for a charity they've never heard of and will never donate to.