Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

Apparently so.

It's all one big lie as quite clearly we aren't.

Bit like the oh Lancashire song.

It has crossed my mind a couple of times that we are not 'the greatest team the world has ever seen.'

Although we close when only just losing to 10 man Bournemouth.

• Moderators

He's coming.

He's got balls.

Let's go forward together.

bullseye

lets get behind him

could be a car crash but equally it could be great fun

i do worry it might all be a bit gordon strachan but its not like we're rejecting mourinho or darren ferguson

I am behind him I don't have to share his views .

This is the bit I don't get

Fair enough, he's a catholic who had the temerity to manage Celtic, but he did play shitloads of games for Northern Ireland, if he is/was as anti British as some might have you believe, why would he have done that?

I don't know, or care what is beliefs are, but I'm sure a large chuck of the negative shit you hear about him has probably been propagated by the equally bigoted set of morons from the loyalist side of Glasgow

Surely, if as some would have you believe, he dines most weeks with Gerry Adams, plants pipe bombs and attends IRA gatherings, it would have been fully publicised and prevented him from ever working in football ever again.

This is the bit I don't get

Fair enough, he's a catholic who had the temerity to manage Celtic, but he did play shitloads of games for Northern Ireland, if he is/was as anti British as some might have you believe, why would he have done that?

I don't know, or care what is beliefs are, but I'm sure a large chuck of the negative shit you hear about him has probably been propagated by the equally bigoted set of morons from the loyalist side of Glasgow

Surely, if as some would have you believe, he dines most weeks with Gerry Adams, plants pipe bombs and attends IRA gatherings, it would have been fully publicised and prevented him from ever working in football ever again.

Maybe I should of said purported beliefs.

ill be honest, its the first time in ages ive been exited or remotely upbeat about anything BWFC.

The names linked have given me a bit of heart of how the clubs structure/history is seen from the outside. As we all know we are in a real mess and its gonna be a huge effort from whoever comes in (ever since i heard Lennon linked i fancied it) the players and the fans need to all pulling in the same direction.

anyone who actually brings anything political into football and doesnt back him because of that reason need to give their head a wobble.

Onwards and Upwards. See you at St Andrews  :drinks: 

• Members

See, I don't see it like that.

A few Rangers fans will be pissed off. And how you can have two teams is a proper mystery to me that I will never understand,

Is that divisive? More so than when we appointed Megson?

FFS, if you need evidence, just trawl back through this thread. He would not be a unifying force - that's a certainty.

Apart from you and a couple of others, bolty, I'm not seeing any disunity. The more you keep saying it, the more united against mindless sectarian bigotry everyone seems to be. When you find the evidence linking him to the Warrington and M62 bombings, do let us know. In the meantime, carry on with your enjoyment of Scottish Division 1 football.

Edited by davidjack

• Members

Apart from you and a couple of others, bolty, I'm not seeing any disunity. The more you keep saying it, the more united against mindless sectarian bigotry everyone seems to be. When you find the evidence linking him to the Warrington and M62 bombings, do let us know. In the meantime, carry on with your enjoyment of Scottish Division 1 football.

Halfwit.