Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Is there a reason all these FA cup games are being played on a Sunday?

Money.

Those in live TV matches are getting £72k each.

The rest are on £12500 for instant goal coverage on BBC's Final Score.

As many of the crowds are less than 4,000 every penny counts for some of these (and sod the fans!).

dont know why but i dislike Leicester and coventry. Not location but both dodged going into admin by shady means and Lineker was paramount in the Leic dodgy stuff which left a lot of local businesses bankrupt which he tried to justify at the time.

Edited by bgoefc

You can't listen to a game in which United are the away team without concluding their fans are a bunch of droning, tedious cunts. Same old boring chants, delivered dirge-like, relentlessly. If Stalin were still alive he could have done worse than give the KGB a recording of them chanting as an instrument of torture.

Southampton have equalised as I write, that'll shut the twats up for a bit.

You can't listen to a game in which United are the away team without concluding their fans are a bunch of droning, tedious cunts. Same old boring chants, delivered dirge-like, relentlessly. If Stalin were still alive he could have done worse than give the KGB a recording of them chanting as an instrument of torture.

not a united lover but you can't knock their vocal away support would be great to have a few more songs ourselves

There are few teams have strong vocal away support. Listen to Stoke fans chanting Delilah or even Brum fans with Keep Right On - good stuff. Listening to United fans droning is painful. The bloke who made the Lord of the Rings film could have used their chants as the noise coming out of the mouths of the creatures from Mordor.

You can't listen to a game in which United are the away team without concluding their fans are a bunch of droning, tedious cunts. Same old boring chants, delivered dirge-like, relentlessly. If Stalin were still alive he could have done worse than give the KGB a recording of them chanting as an instrument of torture.

I'm with you on that same repetitive boring mantra from the scum bastards.

There are few teams have strong vocal away support. Listen to Stoke fans chanting Delilah or even Brum fans with Keep Right On - good stuff. Listening to United fans droning is painful. The bloke who made the Lord of the Rings film could have used their chants as the noise coming out of the mouths of the creatures from Mordor.

i have heard about 4 or 5 different songs off them tonight,Stoke and brum 2 songs between them and rarely been vocal down the years