Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

In terms of football pundits, no-one comes within a light year of Garth Crooks when it comes to being a patronising, over-serious, self indulgant, fat fucking oxygen thief.

He's such a cunt. I actually want to smash his face in.

How anyone of the people he talks at in that condescending manner have never put their shoe through his goggle-eyed cuntstruck face is beyond me. 

In defence of my argument that Lawrenson is worse, I switch Crooks off when he comes on, whereas as 'lawros' bullshit just creeps up on you.

I am a leftie and find it hard to describe Crooks in a way that is not verging on sickening.

• Moderators

Clem intervieing that weirdo Winkelman, days like today vindicate the decision to move to Milton Keynes. Ask a Wimbledon fan & you might get a different answer.

didn't see it, not sure what his point was though, given they won the FA cup when based in Wimbledon?

• Site Supporter

His sister used to run my local pub years ago. Saw him in there a few times after he'd been commentating at the Reebok. One time in particular, we'd just beat Charlton and he was moaning that he'd lost a fortune after backing us to get beat. Me and my old man took the piss out of him and he just sulked. Other than that, he always seemed decent enough.

Pep replacing Pelligrini now official.

Lots of very upset jilted Munich fans I know who really did think he was on his way there.  I was told by two this very weekend  they had gazumped Citeh.

Fuck em, nice to see em annoyed and frustrated.

Edited by bgoefc

• Site Supporter

Lawrenson got some a fair bit of grief in The Varsity soccer on that radio show in the build up to the League Cup Final v Boro in 2004, horrible twat......that's his tranny double on my new avatar.

Kinell. Supposed to be having roast pork for my tea. Looks like fuckin mutton now!

She's mingin!