Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

That last relegation place in the Prem will be taken by Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle or Burnley.

I'm hoping it's the latter, knew owners have taken over as well, they will go into meltdown the 6 fingered clampet fuckers 😁

When they beat Villa after Liverpool away I thought the lucky bastards had definitely survived but they are back in the mix. Love it if they went down

11 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

That's what I meant.Andrew Cole when he was young for Anthony Martial would have been a bigger score

And they are donig it without Pogba, who had really started to drive that team more.

11 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I always have a liking for Newcastle getting relegated.

Their fans simply cannot comprehend it, they cry a lot, blame everybody right back to Lord Grey or in some cases Hadrian and just go out and buy another stripey shirt and shout "Haway" even more.

agreed, I'd love Newcastle to take that final relegation slot

14 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

When they beat Villa after Liverpool away I thought the lucky bastards had definitely survived but they are back in the mix. Love it if they went down

Me too, but they always seem to get lucky.  Not underestimating them, and they have some good strikers and great credit to Dyche, but god they have some luck.  Other teams making daft errors, those freaky wins at Arsenal (a sending off and an OG), and Liverpool (1 shot on target, a late pen), getting completely outplayed for long spells even at home by Villa and Arsenal to name 2 but always getting a result.  Other teams seem to reserve their worst days in front of both goals for when they play Burnley, whereas Fulham look miles better (since dropping Ream) and rarely seem to get the results they deserve.  A pity Fulham's next game is City, hope they can send Newcastle or Burnley down.

38 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Jazza, formerly of this parish, on Facebook insisting that Rangers and Celtic are the 2 biggest clubs in Britain.

They way people go on about Rangers on Bolton sites he has a point. No idea why people care. 

44 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Jazza, formerly of this parish, on Facebook insisting that Rangers and Celtic are the 2 biggest clubs in Britain.

So long as they both continue to fail to barge their way into the English league set up then we can continue to look over them & shake our heads knowingly.

I await Klopp clearing off & the clamour for Stevie Me as he emulates Lampard once again.

16 hours ago, Rudy said:

Are

They

Shite

Probably not far off if you consider how many English fans have Rangers sympathies of varying levels (for more reasons than one). Christ, there seems to be more than enough of them amongst our own support going by this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think what Jazza means is that they have the most fans. But if that's correct why haven't they built bigger grounds to house them all?

Maybe like Leeds fans

Lived in a few places in the country (not including Leeds) and there's always a Leeds fan

The type of person who wants everyone to know they are a Leeds fan

Ask them if they go to games, the stock response is "I'm banned"

• Members
27 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Probably not far off if you consider how many English fans have Rangers sympathies of varying levels (for more reasons than one). Christ, there seems to be more than enough of them amongst our own support going by this weekend.

Like I’ve said in the past I couldn’t give a shiny shite if them or any other team never won again but if I had to toss a coin between them and the other lot fuck em both 😂