Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Good on Dier for me.

Ok, not edifying him and shouldn't ideally be doing it, but if a group are having a dig at your brother, does being a football player make a difference?

See this is what I'm not sure about

It can't be a one off, am guessing Dier's brother sits in the place each match and it's not the first time this guy has done it

Otherwise hard to see how he found out so quick 

One off, Dier being a dick

Happens a lot, fair enough but still depends what's being said and how it's being delivered

Which is what i want to know

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Eric Dier

Still dunno what's meant to have been said or how he heard it, or knew who it was

But he's still being a dick, i think, unless a serious line was crossed

Love the billboards

TO DARE IS TO DO

COME YOU SPURS

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

See this is what I'm not sure about

It can't be a one off, am guessing Dier's brother sits in the place each match and it's not the first time this guy has done it

Otherwise hard to see how he found out so quick 

One off, Dier being a dick

Happens a lot, fair enough but still depends what's being said and how it's being delivered

Which is what i want to know

Cup match; could be different fans in different places. We had those cunts turn up for the Shrewsbury game and kick off, and that was a league game.

I'm quite sure he didn't just vault into the stand on a whim; must have heard or seen something.

It said on the wireless that a group of fans were having a go at his brother, so perhaps he saw something.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Fair fucks to the lad. What's he supposed to do if he's watching a bunch of dickheads having a go at his brother? Family first, job second. 

One thing I thought was that the "orange" warriors were a bit slow in getting there.

Our lot get beamed to the scene in numbers in no time.

49 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Hows Sammi getting on, is he still on 2 inhalers a game ?

Absolute 1 in 20 man him. That's games he looks arsed in, let alone goals.

I dont think I've been impressed by Forest in any game I've seen um play for years. 

22 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Absolute 1 in 20 man him. That's games he looks arsed in, let alone goals.

I dont think I've been impressed by Forest in any game I've seen um play for years. 

I disagree.  Best player for us more often than not, scored some of the best goals by our players last 5 years.  Every time I've watched Forest this season he's been as big a threat as any of their players, and they've got some top midfielders, he carries the game to the opposition.  He was the only one making anything happen last night (I only watched 1st hour - and Millwall were superb BTW).  3 goals and 7 assists this season isn't bad from 30 starts, 39 shots (19 on target), I know stats aren't everything but not sure where you're coming from with 1 in 20, he's as consistent as the next creative player (high hopes for Politic but very inconsistent).  Class player at championship level.