Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nelly Lenny

jules_darby

• Moderators

Great interview that

I still can't believe, people wanted, Brown, Mowbray etc before Lenny

:D

I didn't think any of them, including lennon would take to the club and get both the fans and players buzzing like he has

Early signs suggest a masterstroke

But a big challenge awaits next season assuming we stay up, don't go up and those out of contract leave (even if just chungy and bogdan do)

As for my choice of Mowbray

Well

I wanted roy Evans ahead of fat sam

So, yer know

The club is really going places with Lennon, its been a long time since a manager got involved with the Bolton public and got to know the town and the club, this will only help bring fans back on board and really help get the Bolton public back in love with BWFC. I think the last few years every Bolton fan has been hurting under the surface with the lack of connection between the club, the town and the team, finally we have a man who recognizes this much in the same way as Bruce Rioch how important that relationship is to the success of BWFC. Finally things now feel right the club is moving forward and the buzz for me is returning.      

Spot on MK. +1

Edited by Con

NL and the club seem to be pulling out all the stops to undo the negative publicity and relationship that grew when we were in the stewardship of the previous two tossers. There has never been as much stuff available on the club site, and all good.

Every day I'm more impressed with NL and the direction he's got us heading in.

NLSWA

NL and the club seem to be pulling out all the stops to undo the negative publicity and relationship that grew when we were in the stewardship of the previous two tossers.

What 'negative publicity' did Coyle create? If anything he did us proud with the way he handled the Muamba incident for example.

What 'negative publicity' did Coyle create? If anything he did us proud with the way he handled the Muamba incident for example.

Nothing against Coyle, but he didn't act any differently during the Muamba incident than any other manager would have done.

I didn't say they created it, and I also refered to the relationship between the club and supporters being negative.Look on here, there are pages and pages of negative stuff.

Fuck-all training except ping pong for two.

I'm just comparing the situation as it was then to now.

GARTSIDE OUT FFS

One in five, had to get one right.

As an aside I think the club must of employed a pr expert who has trolled the web and got the general feeling of fans and are trying to amend the relationship.

Fair play the feel good factor is returning

One in five, had to get one right.

As an aside I think the club must of employed a pr expert who has trolled the web and got the general feeling of fans and are trying to amend the relationship.

Fair play the feel good factor is returning

Allardyce?

so 2 in 6 (1 in 3)

is there a chairman out there with a better record?