Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sam's Ambition

coxy

will he walk if david gold and kaz brady don't back him with a large budget when the transfer window reopens in the hunt for that champions league spot.

Will it be a similar situation to when he went to Phil when we were in a similar positon?

I somehow doubt he'll be quitting a few games before the end of the season if they don't.

will he walk if david gold and kaz brady don't back him with a large budget when the transfer window reopens in the hunt for that champions league spot.

Will it be a similar situation to when he went to Phil when we were in a similar positon?

I somehow doubt he'll be quitting a few games before the end of the season if they don't.

Was thinking the same myself. Think the answer will be no he won't walk.

Find it hard to take the big man serious after he started doing that crossed arms thing over his head.

He will never win the martin Samuel types over. He's done well there and if I was him, first opportunity he gets Id fuck them off for summat else.

while he's done well, I still don't think he's the big Sam of 10 years go.

its certainly a turn around from last season when gold released the statement saying west ham will start playing attractive football otherwise big sam will be fucked off.

I'm surprised he stuck it out, its worked out for them. Until it all turns on it head again.

Playing attractive football is great.

But if that's not working having a beast like Andy Carroll up top means you can successfully resort to sticking it in the mixer.

We know ourselves that the idea that Sam plays hoof ball all the time is a fallacy. His teams had Youri, jayjay etc. yes lumping it up to SKD was a common tactic but there was some nice stuff played too.

• Members

Let them all have their tantrums - Samuels, Bonzo the Chimney Cleaner and the barrowboy.

The man is class and the best manager we have had in my my living memory. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Sam has ridden the highs and lows and treated them all with equal composure.

If it happens, I would be very proud to see a man I will always consider a Wanderer managing the national team.

To be fair I imagine he has learned from what happened here and will act differently.

He was interviewed other day and was saying how much this team is than the Bolton one.

See... I look on this like a relationship with an ex. Things didn't work out, and it was him not us. Then he rocks up with some Geordie slag, and is all in our face. We feel betrayed: we hoped we'd be ok, but our new bird was short, and it was time to save face and move on.

Years later, were content with a ginger munter, till the ex decides to take our sister out; enraged we hope it all blows up in their face... strangely when it does, we feel sympathy, not for our slag sister, but the ex we still hold a candle to.

Finally, a couple more disastrous girls later (including another childhood sweetheart, and a fling with a potential goer) we find ourselves in a new relationship, and are happy... it's early days, but there is a smile on our face, and I wouldn't rule anything out: this could be the one.

We knew our ex was a good un, pined for a while, drank, fought and shouted obscenities, but I wish them well. Like Ashton and Demi. Sweet dreams my Dudley ex