Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cash Injection?

white noise

reading that it's no different to the other able bodied fans who have the same issue over the reconfiguration of the ground. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but they're being offered other seats so they are bringing up being disabled to make it an emotive subject.[/i quote]

Agreed, playing the Deacon card..

Right here goes ..........ED refused to pay the wagebill last month , Brett Warburton loaned the club 2 million , its only a matter of time before the next bill arrives & we can't pay it .New owners are required pronto or we could go tits up,  oh & don't even think about shooting the messager.

Right here goes ..........ED refused to pay the wagebill last month , Brett Warburton loaned the club 2 million , its only a matter of time before the next bill arrives & we can't pay it .New owners are required pronto or we could go tits up,  oh & don't even think about shooting the messager.

To be honest this isn't that unbelievable.....

• Site Supporter

Strangely, I heard the same tale (minus the Warbies bit, I was told it came from "the board") from a guy I played golf with on Saturday, he has had a box at the stadium for yonks and does fraternise with many of the staff.

I assumed he was talking shit (he rarely does, like) so just ignored it.

He said something else about ED but I'm not putting it on here. Suffice to say, it adds credibility to the tale.

Personally, I still don't give a shit.

I know of a building contractor who carried out work at the club 18 months ago and still hasn't been paid.

They are now going through the courts as free the club tried paying them off with sponsorship and private box packages.

JSL

• Site Supporter

Probably not someone on an internet forum.

Hang on a minute

Last time I checked, the internet was available to every human being in the developed world.

How many "things" are posted on here that actually turn out to be fact? I'd wager more than you'd expect.

People talk, and people probably talk to people who happen to frequent websites associated with the common interests they have.

There are folk on here who don't go to the pub every night making things up - there are actually some who move in rather different circles.

So you're not entirely correct.

Bumhole

How many "things" are posted on here that actually turn out to be fact? I'd wager more than you'd expect.

I remember you telling us that Metallica were a decent band and that turned out to be bullshit. So you're not entirely correct.

I'm not trying to be a clever cnut , I heard it from a reliable person .I'm not really bothered if some people have a pop at me either

I just think its worthy of a broader conversation considering the seriousness of it .

In all fairness, nobody has (unusually!) had a pop.

I think we'd all be very interested to learn more.