Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston 0 Wanderers 0

burnden

• Site Supporter

I know we need a goalscorer but I can't help wishing we had a Mcateer type, someone who could help shield the defence & then drive us forward...we just seem so disjointed & outnumbered in every area. I wouldn't mind Pratley moving inside if we had anyone decent to play wide.

• Moderators

Do fans really think we're going to go from abysmal away from home to even half good overnight? So many fans haven't a clue what it takes to turn a team round who are use to losing, very small baby steps required and a lot of hard work, time and effort, xbox and the like got a lot to answer for. We're going in right direction although painfully slow. The fans have to show patience with Lennon, if he's forced out of the club by fan power I'm done with football. I hope the silent majority win the day.

youll not find many in the ground tonight to agree with you

utter dog dung

Madines strike goes in or the lad gets sent off for pulling Clayton down we'd have won, did Preston ever look like scoring? It's no where near perfect but happy to believe we're making progress.

Sorry mate but progress is not the word I'd use after that performance. I've no idea what the answer is but we've got serious problems.

• Moderators

Sorry mate but progress is not the word I'd use after that performance. I've no idea what the answer is but we've got serious problems.

wtf was the idea of having nobody on the left in the second half

their fella had 30 yards space

this is nowt to do with a lack of money or lack of players, its just rank bad tactics

if they were anything at all, we'd have been battered