Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston 0 Wanderers 0

burnden

Sorry mate but progress is not the word I'd use after that performance. I've no idea what the answer is but we've got serious problems.

I'd say that was an improvement on Boro and Huddersfield, thought Burnley game we were a bit better, looks to me Lennon gone back to basics trying to make us harder to beat away from home and I agree with that. The difficulty is winning at home as when we play offensively at home we leave ourselves open to counter attack.

Terrible that. Two bad sides and the point is the only positive. No positives at all on the pitch for me, we were all over the place, what system are we playing? We had absolutely no width at all, Feeney certainly wasn't used there. The space they had down our left was frightening a better team would have made us pay. Derik never a full back, wasn't impressed with him against Birmingham, can't see anyone being after tonight.

I honestly don't know where the next goal is coming from but what do you expect when we can't get the likes of ALF or Hooper and have to settle for Madine and Ameobi. We will do well to finish 4th bottom

Great support though.

Utterly, utterly depressing today

Forget Gartside, Lennon, the debt, etc

I've seen worse teams than this pull on a BWFC shirt but harking back to the old Div3/4 days I saw players like Trevor Miorgan and Gary Henshaw put in a shift and really look like they gave a shit about earning their wage so I followed that team knowing that they cared.

Today really made me think whether it's worth spunking over £100 on a day out in the name of my club when I see so called professionals unable to do the basics right like pass a ball or even control it

Fucked off, miserable and still a good hour away from getting home

Johnson best player on park two shite teams feel sorry for Derik at right back Lennon has the Freeman disease at the moment ie make a mistake & it's Tyrone Mears land for you .Wilson scapegoated at Huddersfield hasn't been seen since then even though it was collective failure.

Prince fucked up against Leeds, today nowhere it looks like reactive management

When managers start burning bridges with their players it's the beginning of the end especially when hampered with finance restrictions.

Police locked down the train station, gets on by going to shop, platform locked down, walked through bogs to get on. Laughable. Back in Bolton by 9.30 anyhow.

LW was gurning on the train, proper monged.

Heard it went off in town centre. Sorry city centre... Edited by C86

• Moderators

Johnson best player on park two shite teams feel sorry for Derik at right back Lennon has the Freeman disease at the moment ie make a mistake & it's Tyrone Mears land for you .Wilson scapegoated at Huddersfield hasn't been seen since then even though it was collective failure.

When managers start burning bridges with their players it's the beginning of the end especially when hampered with finance restrictions.

banned

Prince was suspended so thats the only one that makes sense

• Members

Home at last ,fuck me it was hard work watching that sober , finishing 21st would be a success this season on current showing.... Wheater played well , thought Casado did ok and Clayton made a few decent runs and created space , derik is shocking at rb , i don't understand why Wilson is starting ....we are lacking any quality and the players have no guile . 

wtf was the idea of having nobody on the left in the second half

their fella had 30 yards space

this is nowt to do with a lack of money or lack of players, its just rank bad tactics

if they were anything at all, we'd have been battered

Has someone woke up & smelled the coffee?

I got laughed at after Burnley mentioning 3-5-2!

You might have a supposed left back on the pitch, but that's not where he's playing!

That's why you've got a centre back at right back!

• Site Supporter

Some fuckin idiots there tonight. When was a point away from home worth booing when your bottom at 3pm? Yes the performance was not great but we grafted and need to lose the getting beat away mentality.

I would be happy with a draw at 3 and I still am at 8pm. Point gained

Have I mentioned ACAB!

Not so clever when they have the law thrown back in their faces, when you politely tell them but they try being Nazis in your face & threaten to arrest you, not once but twice, get your phone out & start videoing them & repeating yourself, they soon Fook off!

Arseholes

Watching football is not a crime!