Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Should We Allow Fracking In Bolton?

Carlos

Should we allow Fracking in Bolton?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

See, some swampy cunt was bombarding his MP and the council on Twatter saying WE don't want fracking. Has he appointed himself as our representative or does he represent the masses?

How our MP didn't just get up and fuck off at the meeting at RMI last week makes him a better man than me. There were a number of hecklers from all accounts. That's right, you shout, that'll win the argument.

How our MP didn't just get up and fuck off at the meeting at RMI last week makes him a better man than me. There were a number of hecklers from all accounts. That's right, you shout, that'll win the argument.

I assume these hecklers had no clothes on or shoes and had walked to the meeting, if they did or drove how the fuck do they think what they wear and drive fucking come from, arr yes that would be hydro carbons, I assume for them as longs it in the north sea its ok

How would it be great? There's fuckloads, including many scousers, doing the electrification work and it's hardly boomtime for Bolton at present is it?

A few dosshouses, alehouses and butty shops might get an increase in business...

There's fuck all in it for us in my opinion, apart from, as someone else pointed out, the potential to fuck up one part of our environment that's pretty good.

• Site Supporter

whatever pal

I guess Abu Dhabi made its trillions out of tax on butty shops then and not a cut of the action for what's ubderneath the ground

This industry is worth billions and if it's there tgen get it pulked out and use the revenue to build the local economy up

If it brings jobs and prosperity then why not? As long as the negative impacts to local communities and the environment is kept to a minimum then surely Bolton and other local towns need the investment?

If it brings jobs and prosperity then why not? As long as the negative impacts to local communities and the environment is kept to a minimum then surely Bolton and other local towns need the investment?

Just playing devil's advocate here but...

A) the local underclass (and not so local working class) wouldn't work like a bastard for less than £30000 a year.

B) the non local work force will work for shit loads less and send money home to their respective destinations.

All in all, H town won't be benefitting. Rabble Rabble, NIMBY!