Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Biased Ref

Juan Hall

No, I'm sorry, but this is one thing that grinds my gears.

Refs aren't biased. They are just sometimes shit. And sometimes they aren't shit but the linos are fucking shit and do the ref no favours.

The whole thing about Ferguson years ago intimidating and influencing refs. Didn't make them biased. Made them look spineless, weak and shit

QPR were dirty cunts and deserved more than 3 bookings however that also reflects on us being soft

Our full bank got hacked and it should have been a straight red but it was the lino who was 5 yards away and saw nothing.

There was a blatent foul on Feeney leading to their equaliser and also on Spearing leading to their winning which would have changed the result so all in all the officials were poor - seen a lot worse though

Heard an Interview with that tosspot graham poll when he retired. When asked if there were any teams he didn't like he said bolton and another team (can't remember the other) There was no particular reason given for this dislike but it does show biased refs do exist.

The general standard of refereeing is horrendously shit imo. Bollocks to its a difficult job, so is brain surgery but we dont let twats make mistake after mistake with that!

This.

e.g. A lot of referees deliberately look away from the penalty area at corners & free kicks, so they won't see any fouls.

And I'm sure many referees tell their assistants not to flag for fouls unless the ref says so first.

There's also a general bias not to upset the big clubs.

I'll still go with bias is not the word.

Shit

Weak

Spineless

Shit

Indecisive

Inconsistent

Shit

Weak-willed

Slow

Shit

Scared

Shit, shit and shit

Granted it may appear as bias but perm as many as you like from the above list and in my opinion you have the root of the problem with far too many refs

I'll still go with bias is not the word.

Shit

Weak

Spineless

Shit

Indecisive

Inconsistent

Shit

Weak-willed

Slow

Shit

Scared

Shit, shit and shit

Granted it may appear as bias but perm as many as you like from the above list and in my opinion you have the root of the problem with far too many refs

I'd still go with Barry 'Panic Alarm' Knight and Mike Riley being biased against us.