Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich 2 Wanderers 0

Super Bock

I never made it down there back in the days where I tried to go to every game regardless

so I doubt I'll ever go now

Time for you ipswich story Zico??

right, my Ipswich story

first off, I absolutely gurantee 100% swear on what's left of my folks lives that this is true, ask my brothers, or mates, if you ever meet them

in the aftermath of the barry knight debacle, we're all licking our wounds on the bwfc rivals bit

as was the norm them days, ipswich fans came on giving it the large, dirty northern c�nts, got what you deserved etc

i took it personally

so go for a mooch on their section

loads of them on there "i'm a lifelong fan me, can't get tickets for wembley, gutted, beg beg beg"

so I gets this idea

I sign up a fake hotmail and rivals account called "portman_dave"

go on there and say I'm a lifelong fan too, got 4 tickets but mate has dropped out, 2 going spare, I want them to go to REAL fans, no JCLs, so email me telling me why you think you should have them

hour later i login to hotmail and i have loads of mails, loads

spend my dinner chuckling to miself as I read how they met bobby robson on their 5th birthdy, pictures with terry butcher as a kid, you name it, they'd done it

one bellend tries telling me he's that hardcore he went to Grimsby away on a Wednesday night with about 200 other hardy souls, his email account is @hull.ac.uk - clearly at Hull uni, clearly not that hardcore

then one guy mails me this proper sob story - in the past 12 months his wife has left him, took the kids, lost his job, stuggling to make ends meet, couldn't get to the games that season so missed out on vouchers blah blah blah

and leaves me his mobile number 07980 whatever

so I have this other idea

I mail him back and tell him he can have them for free, i'm quite affluent, his story touched me, I'll call you later with details

I then mail hull uni lad and say "grimsby away, wow, that's commitement, they're yours mate if you want them, call me later on 07980 whatever"

end of work I log back in, have mails from them both telling me i'm a right bastard I am and how could I do that to a proper football fans

so I mail them both back saying

"now you know how it feels to get shafted you cunts, come on you whites"

had a massive wank right after, it felt good

right, my Ipswich story

first off, I absolutely gurantee 100% swear on what's left of my folks lives that this is true, ask my brothers, or mates, if you ever meet them

in the aftermath of the barry knight debacle, we're all licking our wounds on the bwfc rivals bit

as was the norm them days, ipswich fans came on giving it the large, dirty northern c�nts, got what you deserved etc

i took it personally

loads of them on there "i'm a lifelong fan me, can't get tickets for wembley, gutted, beg beg beg"

so I gets this idea

go on there and say I'm a lifelong fan too, got 4 tickets but mate has dropped out, 2 going spare, I want them to go to REAL fans, no JCLs, so email me telling me why you think you should have them

spend my dinner chuckling to miself as I read how they met bobby robson on their 5th birthdy, pictures with terry butcher as a kid, you name it, they'd done it

one bellend tries telling me he's that hardcore he went to Grimsby away on a Wednesday night with about 200 other hardy souls, his email account is @hull.ac.uk - clearly at Hull uni, clearly not that hardcore

then one guy mails me this proper sob story - in the past 12 months his wife has left him, took the kids, lost his job, stuggling to make ends meet, couldn't get to the games that season so missed out on vouchers blah blah blah

I mail him back and tell him he can have them for free, i'm quite affluent, his story touched me, I'll call you later with details

I then mail hull uni lad and say "grimsby away, wow, that's commitement, they're yours mate if you want them, call me later on 07980 whatever"

end of work I log back in, have mails from them both telling me i'm a right bastard I am and how could I do that to a proper football fans

Simply amazing

right, my Ipswich story

in the aftermath of the barry knight debacle, we're all licking our wounds on the bwfc rivals bit.......................

Brought a massive chuckle on reading this on my lunch break. I'm spitting tea. Fine work! Going to forward this to other whites who il know will appreciate it :)

Edited by DIPS

Nope not even close.

Wank club, wank town, wank beer and wank people. No quick way of getting to Ipswich either.

I can't see me ever going to Ipswich again

Tom, I couldn't agree more with this.

If someone chauffeured me there FOC and plied me with champers and caviar all the way there, I still wouldn't go.

Enough said.......

• Moderators

I would loved to have listened in on that phone call

"alright mate, calling about the tickets"

"great, can't thank you enough"

"no thank you, really appreciate it"

"great"

"great"

"love you"

"love you too"

"so when can i have them?"

"eh?"

etc etc

penny drops

"i think we've been stitched up"

"bastard"

right, my Ipswich story

i took it personally

so I gets this idea

The best story ever.

right, my Ipswich story

i took it personally

so I gets this idea

Take a bow son take a bow

right, my Ipswich story

i took it personally

so I gets this idea

Made my morning that. Superb