Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Did Hunter Biden ever get arrested or sent to prison for his "dodgy" laptop? - that seems to have gone quiet, so I've not idea what's going on with that one now

Same cell as Hilary

• Members
9 hours ago, Sweep said:

Did Hunter Biden ever get arrested or sent to prison for his "dodgy" laptop? - that seems to have gone quiet, so I've not idea what's going on with that one now

Be patient. Retribution is coming and it will be savage.

12 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Be patient. Retribution is coming and it will be savage.

It just won't though, same as Trump, nobody will be serving any sort of prison time, no matter how long they bang on about it.  

The whole thing, from both sides is a mess. Neither of them look to be fit to run arguably the most powerful nation on earth. As said plenty of times before, if these are deemed the best two choices to run the country, then it says a lot about Americans in general. 

• Members
18 hours ago, Sweep said:

It just won't though, same as Trump, nobody will be serving any sort of prison time, no matter how long they bang on about it.  

The whole thing, from both sides is a mess. Neither of them look to be fit to run arguably the most powerful nation on earth. As said plenty of times before, if these are deemed the best two choices to run the country, then it says a lot about Americans in general. 

I can't disagree in general but would probably insert the word 'unlikely' into your first sentence.

• Site Supporter

“Retribution”

Sorry, but that’s just not true

Trump is a man of peace, we’ve been told.

So I expect him to sort all the aggro out abroad, then turn his attention to his political rivals and negotiate a permanent, happy peace there too.

He’s a pacifist, that’ll be how it goes.

We’ve been told.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

“Retribution”

Sorry, but that’s just not true

Trump is a man of peace, we’ve been told.

So I expect him to sort all the aggro out abroad, then turn his attention to his political rivals and negotiate a permanent, happy peace there too.

He’s a pacifist, that’ll be how it goes.

We’ve been told.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68266447

Apart from saying he'd encourage Russia to attack Nato allies who haven't met the 2% funding commitment.

A typical Trump comment.  Whether he said it and to who, I don’t know. His words carry the same weight as Putin to me. Biden is also trying to get an increase from other nations but in a more diplomatic way. This is the reason why. I would say that if Trump did actually say it during his Presidency, it didn’t work.

IMG_0828.jpeg

Edited by BobyBrno

8 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

A typical Trump comment.  Whether he said it and to who, I don’t know. His words carry the same weight as Putin to me. Biden is also trying to get an increase from other nations but in a more diplomatic way. This is the reason why. I would say that if Trump did actually say it during his Presidency, it didn’t work.

He said it at a campaign rally yesterday

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Some of his supporters want all foreign spend to be stopped. Nothing for Ukraine, nothing for nato.

The world is binary to them. And he knows that so plays on it.

As a man of peace, it’s clearly part of the master plan for solving all the wars and that

23 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

IMG_0828.jpeg

You can't argue against the fact that if you want to be part of NATO, then you have to tip in at least 2%, them's the rules apparently. Maybe if you don't, then you should be turfed out - like any other private members club, if you don't pay your dues, you're asked to leave. I'm not sure suggesting that encouraging Russia to attack those members is the correct thing to do, although I'm sure somebody on here will agree with that sentiment

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Some of his supporters want all foreign spend to be stopped. Nothing for Ukraine, nothing for nato.

The world is binary to them. And he knows that so plays on it.

As a man of peace, it’s clearly part of the master plan for solving all the wars and that

If I was an American, I'd probably want my Government to stop spaffing money away on Ukraine as well, possibly even NATO. The US is plenty big enough to look after itself, and that's what he plays on

23 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I know. It was an anecdote from when he was President.

“At a rally on Saturday, he said he had once told a leader he would not protect a nation behind on its payments, and would "encourage" the aggressors to "do whatever the hell they want".